DVC Retirement Updates

Fly! I can’t stand being in the car for 90 minutes to drive to Rochester to see my grandkids..I couldn’t make it 22 hours!! Lol

It’s about $350 as an average right now but so worth it. I usually travel solo or with friends..who cover their own costs.

But, even when DH joins, it’s still just two of us..so not bad at all!!
our neighbors are semi-retired, bought a condo off the beach in St Pete’s. They did the drive a couple times a year from PA. Finally, said they are done with it. bought a beater car & will garage it there and fly. It got me thinking.

we’ve been officially retired for a year. due to family needs at home and our pooch, only doing multiple, mostly 10 - 14 day trips. The high daily rate often brings those up to $400 or $500 ugh.

If the offsite shuttle rental places didn’t have such lousy reviews, would’ve given them a whirl as prices are often 1/3 of what I’m seeing for the onsite providers on priceline. Would be such a big trade-off tho. We do tend to stick with Avis or Hertz, spoiled at this point to walk out to garage and grab a vehicle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter