DVC Rental Store Park Tickets savings- worth it?

gryphon3261

Obscure Disney History Aficionado
We have booked rooms for our upcoming Jan 2024 trip through the DVC rental store, and we just got an email offering us 10% off park tickets if we buy through their site. Has anyone here ever done this? Should we have any reservations about taking advantage of this promotion? In the past we've always bought tickets directly through Disney so I'm suspicious of buying through a third party....can anyone confirm if it works just as well as purchasing park tickets directly?

We have booked rooms for our upcoming Jan 2024 trip through the DVC rental store, and we just got an email offering us 10% off park tickets if we buy through their site. Has anyone here ever done this? Should we have any reservations about taking advantage of this promotion? In the past we've always bought tickets directly through Disney so I'm suspicious of buying through a third party....can anyone confirm if it works just as well as purchasing park tickets directly?
We bought our tickets via this sale and it was a nice savings on top of the normal savings. It beat all other places I looked. I highly recommend it.

For those of you who purchased tickets via DVC rental store, can you advise whether this coded as "Travel" on your credit card (and the type of card you used)? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter