• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC King Mattresses

poohj80

Got Hunny?
We recently stayed in a Boardwalk 1 BR and I meant to look at what mattress they use in the bedroom as it was SO comfortable. Might anyone be at Boardwalk and be willing to peak under the sheets to see what kind of mattress it is? Assuming all the DVC units are created equal (yes, I know not a safe assumption), is anyone in another DVC location willing to check?

Thanks for the help!

PJ

Grand Floridian has the following in the label:
Sealy PosturePedic
Monogram Series 600
Plush
Euro Pillowtop

It is very comfortable so I took a picture of it back in March.

We recently stayed in a Boardwalk 1 BR and I meant to look at what mattress they use in the bedroom as it was SO comfortable. Might anyone be at Boardwalk and be willing to peak under the sheets to see what kind of mattress it is? Assuming all the DVC units are created equal (yes, I know not a safe assumption), is anyone in another DVC location willing to check?

Thanks for the help!

PJ
Sealy PosturePedic

You can purchase them! We looked into it after we stayed at VGF. The bed was so comfortable.

Where did you purchase? I’m finding it’s a specific hotel model.
A couple of years ago I went to the Sealy PosturePedic website and found a 1-800 number. A customer service person there told me I could order the Disney mattresses. That would be a good place to start.

A few years ago, they had cards in the room offering to sell these mattresses. Marriott still sells theirs.

Where did you purchase? I’m finding it’s a specific hotel model.
The mattress company has a guest purchase program or did 3 years ago when we went. I checked out their website and contacted them for more information.

Thanks for the help!

PJ
I agree! We were there in a 1 bedroom also and we commented how great the mattress was

Thanks for the help!

PJ
I agree! Wish I would have seen.your post last week. We were there for the week and stayed in a 1 bedroom. I kept saying to my husband I've never slept on such a comfy mattress!

My husband and I are still talking about the king mattress we slept on at OKW two weeks ago. If I could find out what it is, we’d buy it for home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter