DVC dining plan menu question

swich2mac

Mouseketeer
Have any of you DVC members out there tried out the dining plan? If so, I wanted to know if there is a "special" menu with selected items that you choose from or if you have choice of the same menu as paying patrons?

Same menu. It's a great plan. We usually keep muffins or other breakfast items in the room, and use the meal plan for lunch and dinner. With very little exception, the dessert goes back to the room in a doggie bag...then sometimes breakfast consists of chocolate mousse. I love vacations.

Same menus as everyone else uses. If you eat one meal in your villa this could be a great plan. We usually have breakfast in the room, eat a CS wherever we happen to be and plan a dinner out nearly every evening. We tried it in Decemebr with a p[ackage and it worked out really well for us so I added it to our Summer reservation.

Certain desserts (samplers) & portions indicated for "two" are enforced.

We had to pay for child's glow cup @ Sci-Fi, others have indicated they weren't charged.

Milkshakes seem to be a problem. DH likes them & tried to have as his dessert but, kept getting shot down. Couldn't convince him to just order it off the menu.

The snack portion is somewhat confusing, items are labeled on carts.

Used it 2/05 & I think it's a great plan, rest of my family thinks it's too much food; although DH appreciated it when we had to "pay" for our meals in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter