"Dumping" memory card data on hols in Florida?

Tim68

Earning My Ears
I was going to get a Sony TG3 for a trip to Florida/Disney

Anyone know whether stores will dump memory card data to DVD's, like they do photo's?

I'm conscious that I may take a lot of footage and at 4gb per 30 mins it could be VERY expensive in memory cards

Any ideas?

Cheers

Tim

i think you can do this in disney at magic kingdom and the kodak bit in main street.

Maybe walmart may do this as well

you can also buy portable backup drives which you can dump the data to just by plugging in the memory card. I bought one last year for around £60

you can also buy portable backup drives which you can dump the data to just by plugging in the memory card. I bought one last year for around £60

May I ask what one you got and where from? I have been looking at some but I'm not sure what to go for.

Unfortunately I can't remember for the life of me where I got this from although I'm thinking it was from Allcam. Just seen some 120GB Digimate ones on Ebay for £129.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter