Dueling Piano Bar

Halle

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to the dueling piano bar at City Walk, I think it may be called Pat O'Brien's. Is it fun? Do they serve food? Thanks.

Have been to Pat O'Briens once in the afternoon. They do have a piano bar, but we didnt see it. We had a couple of Hurricanes in the bar though. We walked by there this past January and there was plenty of hooting and hollering going on. Hope to check it out in April.

Patty

we were there last march and it was quite crowded and alot of fun. they took requests via a little piece of paper, and they took turns playing the songs. everyone sings along. dont remember any food, but we had just eaten at margaritaville. they did have some awfully large drinks there though.

My wife and I wandered into Pat O's last February on a Saturday afternoon. They had a man and a woman playing the piano (both in their mid-late 50's) but they were good. There repetoir of music was mostly Country (Patsy K., etc.)

We decided to have a drink and after about 2 hours they changed players to 2 guys, (mid 30's) both who were excellent! Their set consisted of Van Morrison, Rod Stewart, Sting, Elton John, MeatLoaf, et al.

We decided to get some food (reasonably priced and quite good!) and low and behold another 2 hours passed and they changed again; young lady and young guy (late 20's-early 30's). They were the best of the bunch! Their set consisted of Sting, Luther, Billy Joel, Cher, et al.

I HIGHLY recommend it!

I have seen the older people do the same stuff the younger ones do...the piano players are all excellent. The bar is a blast...and yes...Pat O'Brien's does serve food and it is excellent as well.

I hope they are having the St. Patricks day celebration again...it is so much fun.

We have been here twice (mid-evening) and the 1st time, after a 10 min. wait, we finally got a server... ordered our drink and was looking at the little menu they have on the table, when the waiter comes over and just plops the check down!! WE WANTED TO EAT! How rude!! We paid our check, took our drinks WITH us and walked out!! When I came back in Nov. , we couldn't get waited on, or even ACKNOWLEDGED!! This place really PISSED ME OFF... it seems like such a fun place! Third times a charm... I will try to maybe get there late afternoon, and MAYBE actually get waited on!! :confused: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter