Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

American Girl Dolls are:

http://store.americangirl.com/agsho...bTemplateId/3/uniqueId/538/cxl/Y/XcellId/TRUE

We are taking Emilie and a friend to the store as her party. I'm skipping a sleepover, lots of girls, lots of activities party and going for the store. Do I get her a gift card to spend while we are there (she is already getting a doll)?? The comforter is more because I like it and hers is getting old.

Well if she is already getting a doll and her comforter is old get her the comforter! :thumbsup2
I vote for the stripes!

Well if she is already getting a doll and her comforter is old get her the comforter! :thumbsup2
I vote for the stripes!

When you look at the picture with the stripes and dots that is the same comforter set. It's reversible. The sheet is reversible. The pillows are reversible. You can put it hundreds of different ways. They are showing two different looks with the same set. I like the bright. James like the black.

NC Beast just asked me if pears are safe for dogs. Jessie is drooling for a taste of it. She just want any bit of people food tonight. What a beggar...spoiled...wants to be called "princess" too.

:rotfl:

I vote for the stripes!

Agree. Striped comforter.

Clothes and stuff for doll can be added later. Gosh, that Ameican Doll stuff is so expensive! But it is also so nice. Is she really into American Girl?

Ok, but if he is still alive in the morning go to the pet store and get a little bottle of Ick. It's helps sick fish! Right now I am thinking to the trama that Suri will go through if he dies!

You want me to go to the pet store with a package of gauze on one hand and ask for Ick????

:rotfl2:

You know I will though. Siri will be crushed if he goes.

BTW - if I don't correct you on her name, Siri will have words for you. She is NOT a fan of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

You want me to go to the pet store with a package of gauze on one hand and ask for Ick????

:rotfl2:

You know I will though. Siri will be crushed if he goes.

BTW - if I don't correct you on her name, Siri will have words for you. She is NOT a fan of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Buy another fish, she'll never know. :rolleyes1

I am not Canadian, but I have a good chunk of Canadian money. Ready for a trip any time.

Partner's brother lives in Quebec, so we go there. Also to New Brunswick.

Quebec is like another country because of the language.
New Brunswick is much like Maine.

Did you know that New Brunswick is the only province with 2 official languages?

inside joke

Anything like the Grammar Slammer Bammer or am I just showing my age here?

NC Beast just asked me if pears are safe for dogs. Jessie is drooling for a taste of it. She just want any bit of people food tonight. What a beggar...spoiled...wants to be called "princess" too.

:rotfl:

My cat was just as bad. She is doesn't get any of it, but I am much more lenient with dogs. Probably part of the reason we don't have one.

When you look at the picture with the stripes and dots that is the same comforter set. It's reversible. The sheet is reversible. The pillows are reversible. You can put it hundreds of different ways. They are showing two different looks with the same set. I like the bright. James like the black.

Ok I get it, but I still like Jame's pick. :)

OH!!! I love this set. It isn't only for kids, it it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter