Duck's Summer Trades - everything but the purple feathers are flying outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to all who have been waiting for replies. Real life took a bite out of me on Tuesday afternoon. I have only just been able to get back. :(

So let me address the winners for the red baseball outfit and teleportation magic.

captain_casie, if your offer now stands as stated below, you have yourself a baseball outfit!
-1 movie theater table
-1 gold rope
-1 yellow space pants
-2 Mickey TVs
-1 new years 06 pin
-1 pirate quarters couch
-18,000 credits from kiosk

I have 2 of the Teleportation magic so the two winners are: momof5wild1s and jeffgwins

Hi Duckie!
I would like your sorcerer hat please, My starting offer is 5,000 credits and the Bat and Saucer pins that you said you needed. Let me know, Quack!

Thanks,
eywprincess

Deal, thank you

Congratulations Captain_Casie!

(Duck I figured something was up in real. Hope all is okay.)

Hiya GF!

Do you still have those 2 blue leota tables collecting dust and bird feathers in the corner? If so, I'd like to offer 1,000 credits each.

Thanks for considering the offer.

happy

Hi Duck,

I am interested in all of your ice and your herbie couch. Can you let me know what you would need to let those go? Thanks!

Fellow Purple Fan,
Dreams

Thank you all for your offers :goodvibes

Do you still have those 2 blue leota tables collecting dust and bird feathers in the corner? If so, I'd like to offer 1,000 credits each.

Deal

Disney Dreams said:
I am interested in all of your ice and your herbie couch. Can you let me know what you would need to let those go? Thanks!

I have not seen them in trades lately, so I am not sure. Just make me an offer? :confused3

captcasie said:
I withdraw my offer

NP, thank you for telling me

purplehusky said:
Oh man, I just noticed you had a blue solider in there for trade. That's excally what I have needed for two years to complete my 2005 christmas room. :rofl
Please check out my trading board ( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520288 ) and see if there is anything you'd like

Will look and get back to you! :goodvibes

Hello,

Good luck selling your stuff.:)
I read that home life got hectic and I wanted to say I hope everything goes ok and gets better:).
I also want to ask if your Sorcerer Hat trade doesn't go through may I possibly buy it off of you with a shopping spree?

Thanks in advance,
Dianne

Hello,

Good luck selling your stuff.:)
I read that home life got hectic and I wanted to say I hope everything goes ok and gets better:).
I also want to ask if your Sorcerer Hat trade doesn't go through may I possibly buy it off of you with a shopping spree?

Thanks in advance,
Dianne

Thank you for the good wishes :goodvibes
I am sorry but the trades did go through for the hat :(

Oops, a purple feather just went floating.. had to get it.. bump :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter