DRURY at Disney Springs accepting reservations! Oct. 27, 2022 and beyond.

Don’t forget to check out the new Flamingo Way Crossing (Campus for WDW College Intern Program) These resorts are on the AK side of WDW just past CoronadoSprings , Blizzard Beach,
Ihave checked out all the new resorts recently built and they are very nice. I think the Homewood Suites looks like my favorite if I was going to check in . Because the pool has a slide!

CDFF566D-23AA-4B01-B8A7-043C7B59CD5C.png

Last edited:
Is Drury Inn owned by the same company that also owns Ramada and La Quinta Inn and Super 8 and Knights Inn as well? I have learned about Drury Inn from Yelp and from what I read they are better than Residence Inn and when I read about Drury Inn they reminded me of Courtyard By Marriott but they offer superb service and they have the most comfortable beds of any hotel chain and the staff of Drury Inns are very friendly and treat each guest with kindness. Drury Inn has also expanded to Texas New Mexico and Arizona but aren't in California yet. But to get the general picture of what Drury Inn has to offer to learn more go to the Yelp page of any Drury Inn in any city and you'll be amazed at how great Drury Inn is
Dodger

I think Drury is privately owned by family in St. Louis, Mo.
The Union Station location was excellent when it first opened.
If they have strict and private Construction Company … I would assume excellence . That’s impressive.
Ill have to plan a visit when it opens !
Thanks

Wow Have a Member Rate and free breakfast and “ Kick back“ hours
Plus No Daily Resort Fee !
I hope they will let me re-activate my membership from long ago.
Maybe they missed me Haha Forgot my password Hope they remember it.

Last edited:
Is Drury Inn owned by the same company that also owns Ramada and La Quinta Inn and Super 8 and Knights Inn as well? I have learned about Drury Inn from Yelp and from what I read they are better than Residence Inn and when I read about Drury Inn they reminded me of Courtyard By Marriott but they offer superb service and they have the most comfortable beds of any hotel chain and the staff of Drury Inns are very friendly and treat each guest with kindness. Drury Inn has also expanded to Texas New Mexico and Arizona but aren't in California yet. But to get the general picture of what Drury Inn has to offer to learn more go to the Yelp page of any Drury Inn in any city and you'll be amazed at how great Drury Inn is
Dodger
Drury is privately held and operated by the Drury family.

Ramada, La Quinta,, Super 8 are part of Wyndham, Knights Inn is part of the Red Lion hotel company.

Don’t forget to check out the new Flamingo Way Crossing (Campus for WDW College Intern Program) These resorts are on the AK side of WDW just past CoronadoSprings , Blizzard Beach,
Ihave checked out all the new resorts recently built and they are very nice. I think the Residence Inn looks like my favorite if I was going to check in . Because the pool has a slide!

View attachment 710436
I dont know which hotel that pool is at, but it's not the Residence Inn in Flamingo Crossing. We stayed there a couple weeks ago. They have a nice pool area but a fraction of that size and no slide.

Sorry I think it’s the Homewood Suites .
Let me doublecheck , tho…
Sorry severely sleep deprived with hurricane , moving , and trip to doctor requiring 2 shots and 4 prescriptions….and negative Covid test. Thankfully

I've stayed at Drury Inns in PA, OH, IN & MO and have had nothing but great experiences. We're strongly considering this for our next trip as it would save us about $900, but we are concerned about the transportation situation to/from the parks.

I think they include transportation shuttles as mentioned on their homepage. No idea if it is shared with the other resorts.
Personally, I would consider it to be a long walk and not very convenient without a shuttle available.

I've stayed at Drury Inns in PA, OH, IN & MO and have had nothing but great experiences. We're strongly considering this for our next trip as it would save us about $900, but we are concerned about the transportation situation to/from the parks.
I couldn’t get dates to Open for booking at the DisneySprings location and tried October, November and December dates.
But. Would be interested in saving so I will keep checking.

Lynx Bus stop to DS/Disney is right in front of it. Bus stop back from DS is on other side of road in front of the Double Tree. Also it's only a 17 minute walk to Disney Springs.

Just received an email stating that the hotel will not be ready for our booking over thanksgiving. They claim it is due to the hurricane. We choose this hotel as it was close to Disney springs and new. I can transfer to there other hotel but now I won’t have any of the Disney privileges we would have had. Being from Australia I am very unfamiliar with areas, having a group of 6 and being over thanksgiving I think I have a huge problem.
I have a check in date of 12/4, in googling yesterday, saw an opening date of 12/1, though not on the Drury website. I booked a Disney package, so they will have to find me another place if still not ready. Even if they are ready, not sure I'm thrilled to stay that close to opening, prefer they have some more time to get the kinks out

Thinking of booking Drury for January. We usually stay at the Hilton Palace but like everything else, the price has gone up

I just drove into their parking lot this afternoon (Tuesday) .
Lots of trucks and autos I guess for workers trying to complete construction… Building looks very nice.
Im glad the building is located on same side that the sidewalk curves around Disney Springs instead of being on the wrong side.
Makes walk a little simpler but still a good journey.

I grew up in St.Louis where family owned Drury is located .
I think it is probably still classic guest oriented business.
I plan to check it out again when it officially Opens.

I have stayed at Drury properties in other cities and always had good experiences.

I, too, looking forward to the new addition around Disney Springs.

Even being a Hilton member with lots of points I am always annoyed by the very high Daily Resort Fees even during ‘free’ stays… hoping the competition will temper that a bit

I have a check in date of 12/4, in googling yesterday, saw an opening date of 12/1, though not on the Drury website. I booked a Disney package, so they will have to find me another place if still not ready. Even if they are ready, not sure I'm thrilled to stay that close to opening, prefer they have some more time to get the kinks out
Or check in date is 12/2! I emailed them just to double check and received an email back the next morning stating they would be ready! 😬🤔

I have stayed at Drury properties in other cities and always had good experiences.

I, too, looking forward to the new addition around Disney Springs.

Even being a Hilton member with lots of points I am always annoyed by the very high Daily Resort Fees even during ‘free’ stays… hoping the competition will temper that a bit
As far as I know Hitlon waives 'resort fees' if booked on points....that said, this new hotel sounds very interesting!

Or check in date is 12/2! I emailed them just to double check and received an email back the next morning stating they would be ready! 😬🤔
Nevermind…they just called that with the newest storm the final inspection won’t happen until after Dec1, so we’ll be looking at a comparable hotel. Not sure how that works when it’s booked through Disney.

Nevermind…they just called that with the newest storm the final inspection won’t happen until after Dec1, so we’ll be looking at a comparable hotel. Not sure how that works when it’s booked through Disney.
Oh man! I check in on 12/10. I am getting nervous. Maybe I should books a back up hotel just in case! Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter