Drop in Splash Mountain compared to drops in Tower of Terror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was in high school I HATED the drop on Splash but thought ToT was the best ride on property. Something in my teenage brain made that drop on Splash with actually seeing where you were going so bad! Now in my 30s Splash is by far my favorite ride and although I enjoy ToT, I get serious anxiety before riding and am happy just riding once! Funny how a few decades change things!

In 2004 my then 78 yr old Mother did both. She had a ball on Splash, blew lunch on ToT.

Bill From PA

Splash drop doesn't bother me at all, it's a blast, it's more like just a fast slide. Tower dropping makes me ill, the up and down and up just does not do well with me. I love the themeing though. So, 2 totally different types of drops.

This thread originated in 2016, so, to keep posters from replying to those who may no longer be on the board, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter