Drink pricing

canyoncam

original Bambi &Thumper
Just wondering the average cost of alcoholic drinks on the ship. I would say I average 3 a day. Looking into the drink packages I am sure I would be better off buying as I go but having the soda, juice, coffee and water included might make it worth it as I would have one of each each day if I have already paid. But also wondering how hard it is to "share" the drinks. I wouldn't want to abuse this but my friend really only drinks one drink per day. If I had the package and got her drink would I really get caught? I know I couldn't really get two drinks at a time but if I spaced it out like say five minutes?

For cocktails they seemed to run around $8 or so. There were some that were in the $7+ range then some $9 or more. You can get pricy drinks by requesting premium spirits. For example: I ordered a double Stoli Elit White Russian that cost $22.75. Stoli Elit vodka is expensive, tho. Beer could be had onboard for even less. But I think you'd be safe budgeting $8-$9 + tip per drink.

We had the premium package. We don't drink soda but the bottled water was a huge value. When walking around we'd grab bottles then put them in our fridge. I promise my sons who had the soda package also drank some of our bottled water stock. ;)

I did get a screwdriver and hand it off to my BiL once. I didn't try to get anything else for an hour. Sitting in the On-Air bar hubby and I consumed numerous cocktails over an hours time. We were never told of a time constraint. Heck, we even had a B-52 shot which doesn't take but a second to down. The drinks flowed all on our package inclusion. Each drink including bottled water has to be rung up and signed for individually.

I'll let you process our experiences and decide if you think you could wing it the way you hope to. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter