"Dreams Earless" Wish Thread

Bumping this up for those who are still dreaming and can't afford to trade what people are asking for. :cloud9:

Hello, this is Zooks. I have been dreaming for ears since I read that newsletter. My VMK name is Karazy.

My daughter and I are still dream earless. :sad2:
I am sleepingbeth and my daughter is supermanthatoh
We would love to be gifted a pair is someone has extra :goodvibes

If someone would consider my little one I would appreciate it, we missed out in the park and in the game.

If someone would consider my little one I would appreciate it, we missed out in the park and in the game.

can you post your little ones vmk name? Most of the gifting is being done in game.

can you post your little ones vmk name? Most of the gifting is being done in game.

She is limited to talking and trading with people who are on her friends list for right now so if someone tried she would not talk to them.
If you want to send them via my character I will be sure she knows where they came from.

If you want to verify how overprotective I am, Im sure lizbeth374 would be glad to tell you this is the truth.

But till she gets a little older and has some more game time she is very limited.

She is limited to talking and trading with people who are on her friends list for right now so if someone tried she would not talk to them.
If you want to send them via my character I will be sure she knows where they came from.

If you want to verify how overprotective I am, Im sure lizbeth374 would be glad to tell you this is the truth.

But till she gets a little older and has some more game time she is very limited.

nope thats fine, I only asked because I have been using the list in the game is all and I think many others are also.

nope thats fine, I only asked because I have been using the list in the game is all and I think many others are also.

How about this if you see me ultracoolmouse let me know and I will get her and have her log on, lol she is usually looking over my shoulder most of the time anyway. :)

Thank you though for the idea and the opportunity.

I traded for ears, and am no longer earless. My name can be take off the list. Thanks!

I never saw a single host during dreams month :sad2: I would love a pair of ears, I have lots of stuff quest stuff I could trade for them or gift to other people. :santa:

i've traded for a pari, you ca ntake my name off the list:goodvibes

I Wasn't Able To Be On VMK During Dreams Month.

I'd Love A Pair Of Dream Ears!

I Am Mascara.Queen On VMK As Well:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter