Dreambox 2--Who has one? How did you stock it?

QueenIsabella

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, but a long-time crafter. My DH got me a Dreambox 2 for my birthday! It came last week, and he assembled it over the weekend. I'm so intimidated about stocking it! I'd love suggestions! Here are some details:

I got the double crown lighting and half-set of totes for starters. Since it's so pricey, any add-ons will come for Christmas. I'm specifically eyeing the pen holder and paper holder add-ons. Maybe a side table, too.

I will use it mostly for paper crafting. I have a big craft room with a separate sewing area. A couple times a year, we actually use the craft room as a dining room--the table is full-length (both leaves in it) and currently covered in my stuff--we'll shrink it down when I'm organized (ha!).

I have a crap-ton of paper, plus lots of extra stuff (glitter paste, fancy markers, gilding flakes, whatever). I have more dies and stamps than I can count. I have a few Geminis and associated products. Lots of stuff like rulers, mats, and other tools.

My tote fronts are currently clear. I plan to put in colored sheets of paper behind the front, for easy labeling (and easy switching out, if I don't like what I did).

Any thoughts? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter