Dream job

I'm not sure what the job title would be but I would want to make fine art photographs for Disney to sell. They'd truly be unique and could be used for advertising and marketing. Digital and photoshop type work. Hard to explain....

1st off, imagineer is a job title, engineering is the discipline.
2nd i do have the field guide, honestly i love it. if u go soon you should really get the new book. i got mine signed by alice davis( the creator of IASW original costumes.) she was fun to talk to.

Be an engineer. They're awesome! O.k. so I may be a little biased, but honestly I love it. I'm a civil engineer and I don't work for DL, which would be even better, but I do like going to work most days. Doing something you like, whatever you like, makes all the difference.

Pastry Chef/Baker... I have my certification, just lacking motivation at the moment. I'm definitely aesthetically oriented, and I like giving people a bit of joy.

personally my dream job is that i want to be an imagineer... more specifically
i want to be an engineer. it'll take a while but it's practically not work at all.

-wat bout you's peoples

I run a daycare in my home. I watch 12 children. I start at 6:30AM and don't get done until 5:30PM. I would love to have a daycare center with the touch of a home setting if at all possible. I love to sit and play with the kids all day. But being the only adult in the house makes it hard. I have babies to feed and meals to cook. Sounds crazy but I'd rather spend the day on the floor playing dress up, barbies, cars, or whatever they have in their imagination for the day! I love to watch them learning to talk, walk, or learning their ABC's. Plus I get to stay home with my kids. Keep dreaming anything is possible:)

My dream Disney job is actually in WDW: I want to captain one of the boats that go between the Port Orleans hotels and Downtown Disney. Short fun trips with nice scenery and in my favorite place.

At disneyland my dream job would be to either play in the marching band or be one of the awesome Disney gardeners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter