• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drawn to Life

Tigger's ally

Segway test dummy
Have never been to Cirque but am taking the Grandtinker :tink: there in December. Because of the 5:30 start, I have a few questions for anyone that has gone before. Right now our plans would be to eat normal lunch and then eat after the show as we stroll back through DS on our way to SSR and our room. I have searched far and wide on their site but there is no mention of food/drinks during the show. Is there any? Also, do they have adult drinks available? And lastly, are there intermissions for bathroom breaks/etc. TIA for the answers to these questions. :tigger:

Have never been to Cirque but am taking the Grandtinker :tink: there in December. Because of the 5:30 start, I have a few questions for anyone that has gone before. Right now our plans would be to eat normal lunch and then eat after the show as we stroll back through DS on our way to SSR and our room. I have searched far and wide on their site but there is no mention of food/drinks during the show. Is there any? Also, do they have adult drinks available? And lastly, are there intermissions for bathroom breaks/etc. TIA for the answers to these questions. :tigger:
The shows are 1.5-hours without an intermission.

Given the need to clear the theater between the 5pm & 8pm shows, I'd guess that no food and/or drinks are allowed inside the theater, but I could be wrong.

The shows are 1.5-hours without an intermission.

Given the need to clear the theater between the 5pm & 8pm shows, I'd guess that no food and/or drinks are allowed inside the theater, but I could be wrong.

Was just looking for any drawn to life threads, and while this is probably too late now, certainly in Vegas I've seen them sell snacks / popcorn etc at shows.

La Nouba had concessions, as do all the cirque shows in Vegas, so I would assume Drawn to Life will as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter