downtown disney doubletree hotel

wales

Earning My Ears
I,m new to the forum,does anyone have any info on the doubletree hotel,i,ve been to disney world 3 times and all 3 were spent at the dixie landings resort,but now my oldest daughter is getting to old to room with us.Does anyone have any info on the rooms,are they as nice as they look in the pictures also is the transportation to the parks as good as the resorts

I'm looking at staying at the Doubletree for a couple of nights before a 5 night stay at the VWL this Spring. Anyone have any info?

I'm looking at staying at the Doubletree for a couple of nights before a 5 night stay at the VWL this Spring. Anyone have any info?:bounce:

:cool: sorry i posted this thread in the wrong forum at first,so i will try again,has anyone stayed at the doubletree and if you did was it decent ,did the buses run on time and do you have to walk to get the buses or are they right out front of the hotel also how were the rooms any help is greatly appreciated

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very nice and spacious--TV in the bathroom too! The buses ran on time, and do pick you up in front of the hotel. They have yummy chocolate chip cookies too. The pool area looked nice, and there's a little play area for little kids inside the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter