DOUBLE DIGITS DANCERS WANTED (too many of you single dancers hehe)

jlbower79

<font color=green>I laugh inside, really I do<br><
COME ON GUYS!

I have 51 Days LEFT! Let me do my dance! :banana: :banana:

Anyone else with me? We need some double digitingly dancers... way too many single dancers!

Jaime! :wave2:

3dog2kidmom said:
Never done this before, but OMG I just realized we are down in the TEENS!!!!

:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

oh shelly... you only have 9 days left to dance with me.. then i'll have to wave good bye :wave2: as you roll over to the single dancers group :rotfl: oh i'll be jealous :bitelip: ... but go :moped: ... have fun ;) ... i'll miss you :guilty: .. but i'll be there soon! :smooth:

ok i'm a dork.. but we're going to WDW! You're allowed to be full of dorklinest :earboy2:

Jaime :p

Jaime I am happy to dance with you for 9 days!!! By the way, I LOVE your doggies!! We have 2 black labs and a yellow and I can't figure out how to post pics with my signature.

hi all,
60 till cbr,i can't wait any longer. :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1:

24 days and counting!!!!! whoo hoo!!!
I can't wait... we haven't even STARTED packing yet!!!

john

I can only dance with you this one last time. 10 days and counting! :cool1:

56.5 days! I'll be dancing here for a while!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Greetings to all from Eastern Canada. We are also down to the double digits-21 days to go. We finally told our 2DS on the 5th and they are soo very excited. I can't believe its getting so close. Hopefully the weather stays OK and we can get out of here without a snow storm. Last year we spent 16 hours in Halifax airport - lots of fun. :banana:

3dog2kidmom said:
Jaime I am happy to dance with you for 9 days!!! By the way, I LOVE your doggies!! We have 2 black labs and a yellow and I can't figure out how to post pics with my signature.

hey shelly! go to www.picturecrate.com and just upload your picture(s) and then follow the directions, because they give you a couple different ways to post and just use the message board copy and paste html stuff... hope that helps! I love doggies... I have a Golden Ret. named December (dont ask) and a 8 month old Chocolate Lab named Sydney... they are the best, unless they eat my shoes... then they aren't hehe. :dog: :dog2:

Jaime

63 I think!!! :confused3 Don't have a countdown here so it's somewhere around there. You would think I would know, but christmas is getting the way. Going to POFQ, first time onsite! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter