Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
also if you have pictures stored anywhere online such as facebook you can right click and copy the image address and use the mountain icon to insert pics.:thumbsup2

A question to anybody that has spoke to the DLR about the bags coming did they say how much shipping is from CA I am wondering as I am on the same coast if it will be cheaper to order from them??? Even if all they get is the wonder I am good with that that is the one I want!!!!!!!:banana::banana: no really I'm not excited at all...........;)

A question to anybody that has spoke to the DLR about the bags coming did they say how much shipping is from CA I am wondering as I am on the same coast if it will be cheaper to order from them??? Even if all they get is the wonder I am good with that that is the one I want!!!!!!!:banana::banana: no really I'm not excited at all...........;)

When I was at DL in Jan. and wanted to ship stuff home it was the same prices as quoted by WDW merchandise.:sad2:

I was JUST (at 7 p.m.) told by a manager at DL that there were only getting the newer patterns and she could only confirm the blue bag!

I hope she was wrong!

I just wanted to say how much I love this board! Disney and purses are the perfect combination:love:

I do have a question-how do you put pictures at the bottom of your posts? The ones that show up each time you post. I tried and tried:confused: and gave up. If someone can explain to me how to add them I would really appreciate it:flower1::flower1:

:tink: Rachel

Rachel, first upload your pics to photobucket. Then copy the link they give you. Now, go to your disboards account and click on your USER CP on the top left handside. Next, edit signature. then click the yellow mountain icon, and now paste your phtobucket link. Hope I explained it correctly.:)

Rachel, first upload your pics to photobucket. Then copy the link they give you. Now, go to your disboards account and click on your USER CP on the top left handside. Next, edit signature. then click the yellow mountain icon, and now paste your phtobucket link. Hope I explained it correctly.:)

Thank you for the instructions:) I will try to upload some in a little while.

Rachel

ARGH, so today was a really bad day for me and I was out all afternoon and the 20 minutes my mother in law was gone to pick up my daughter from school the mail came to deliver my new crossbody bag and for some reason it needed a signature and we didn't answer. so now I have to wait until tomorrow. How frustrating.

Wait - weren't you one of the people here that bought from fourparks, like I did? Mine arrived yesterday and needed no signature!

Wait - weren't you one of the people here that bought from fourparks, like I did? Mine arrived yesterday and needed no signature!

I got mine from fourparks also. On the shipping information, it said signature required. But they may sometimes be a little lax about actually requiring that when it's USPS (UPS is usually stricter).

It is a bit aggravating to have to sign for it, but it's a smart thing for a seller to do. There is so much fraud on eBay, especially in the buying and selling of handbags. Sadly, there are people who would claim it never got there and demand to be refunded and keep both the bag and the money. The only defense a seller has is to have proof that the bag was actually delivered.

Also, for sellers on eBay selling "high risk" items like handbags, they may have their money held by PayPal for 21 days unless the buyer leaves positive feedback or until delivery can be confirmed. Again, a good reason for requiring a signature.

I was JUST (at 7 p.m.) told by a manager at DL that there were only getting the newer patterns and she could only confirm the blue bag!

I hope she was wrong!
Well the good news is that now we have word that the Wonder bags might be available at DL, and now word that it will be the new bags at DL.....so we can only hope that really DL will have the full selection at some point!

I got mine from fourparks also. On the shipping information, it said signature required. But they may sometimes be a little lax about actually requiring that when it's USPS (UPS is usually stricter).

It is a bit aggravating to have to sign for it, but it's a smart thing for a seller to do. There is so much fraud on eBay, especially in the buying and selling of handbags. Sadly, there are people who would claim it never got there and demand to be refunded and keep both the bag and the money. The only defense a seller has is to have proof that the bag was actually delivered.

Also, for sellers on eBay selling "high risk" items like handbags, they may have their money held by PayPal for 21 days unless the buyer leaves positive feedback or until delivery can be confirmed. Again, a good reason for requiring a signature.

As an Ebay seller myself, I absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, require delivery confirmation. But to require a signature is usually a different form and costs a couple dollars extra.

Now I'm going to pull my packaging back out of the recycling bin tonight and see if it was supposed to be signed for! :rotfl:

I am really glad I caved and bought the cosmetic bag early this week from ebay. I am not seeing as many on ebay as I thought I would! I got the wonder pattern, but I would still love to have one in the sketch pattern too.
I really thought I would see more on ebay! :confused3

I would love to know if it is adjustable and how long the longest strap height is as well. The short strap was the only thing keeping me from ordering this bag - if it's adjustable I'll be so happy!

TIA,

Bree

Can anyone with the Champsac confirm or deny that the strap is adjustable and if it is, how long it adjusts to?

Thanks again,

Bree

Here is my cute Minnie cosmetic bag! I am obssessed with these disney dooneys.
DSC03307.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

Thank you for all the great comments.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter