Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

The fewer comic bags on ebay the higher the price will be. Supply and demand.. and a bit of disney dooney addiction always gets the price to be higher. Be patient and I'm sure you will find a decently priced bag.:surfweb:

Are you saying we have an addiction?:lmao::rotfl2:And that we would pay higher than msrp:rotfl:
Sorry, I just feel in a funny mood today:happytv:

Does anyone have this? Does it have the pocket that goes down the middle and splits the bag into 2 sections? It seems like all Dooney totes do. To me, that kind of defeats the purpose of a tote. I use them to carry my lunch bag, shoes, etc to work. I'd love to get this tote, but not if it's got the pocket in the middle.

Thanks.

I love your picture with the dwarfs!! How/when did you get this- are they out for photos like this or was this a special event/rare occasion?

It was at MNSSHP last year, which used to be the only time you could get them all together. Last year, they had them at MVMCP too. Waiting to see what they do this Christmas.

Does anyone have this? Does it have the pocket that goes down the middle and splits the bag into 2 sections? It seems like all Dooney totes do. To me, that kind of defeats the purpose of a tote. I use them to carry my lunch bag, shoes, etc to work. I'd love to get this tote, but not if it's got the pocket in the middle.

Thanks.

Hi :wave2:

It doesn't have a divider down the center. Just a big open space with some pockets on the sides. I love this bag!

After two weeks of waiting, my 40th checkbook/wallet finally arrived from WDW. I am so disappointed in placement. The front is plain; there's no characters on the front, not even mouse ears. It's definitely going back. :sad1:

So sorry to hear about your wallet - so sad! I bought mine and when it arrived, it couldn't have had better placement for me - I have Goofy, my favorite character, right on the top flap and back below the D&B label is Pluto (though he is upside down). HOWEVER my daughter's pet bunny decided the leather would be a delicious snack and ate the trim in four places. It was my CHRiSTMAS present and I had just a few hours before taken it out to show friends... but didn't put the top back on the box. The shoe repair place took the checkbook cover and did a reasonable job recovering the trim, as it is not visible at first glance. So now it is in my purse and I guess I'll get comic set instead. And the rabbit is still our pet LOL

On another note, earlier I called mail order and asked to buy the red satchel and large wristlet/pouchette (I don't know which it is, but I want a large wristlet like princess, not the pouchette) - she can't find it anywhere! I told her it was at WOD and Trend-D and she took my name and number and will call me back. I'll let you know what I hear, which will include the names of the pieces AND the prices.

Happy Weekend!

So sorry to hear about your wallet - so sad! I bought mine and when it arrived, it couldn't have had better placement for me - I have Goofy, my favorite character, right on the top flap and back below the D&B label is Pluto (though he is upside down). HOWEVER my daughter's pet bunny decided the leather would be a delicious snack and ate the trim in four places. It was my CHRiSTMAS present and I had just a few hours before taken it out to show friends... but didn't put the top back on the box. The shoe repair place took the checkbook cover and did a reasonable job recovering the trim, as it is not visible at first glance. So now it is in my purse and I guess I'll get comic set instead. And the rabbit is still our pet LOL

On another note, earlier I called mail order and asked to buy the red satchel and large wristlet/pouchette (I don't know which it is, but I want a large wristlet like princess, not the pouchette) - she can't find it anywhere! I told her it was at WOD and Trend-D and she took my name and number and will call me back. I'll let you know what I hear, which will include the names of the pieces AND the prices.

Happy Weekend!

Jen, Thanks for doing this and helping us all to get a better handle on these. Yay for you:cool1::worship: Also, thanks for the update on your wallet. You never updated us on the fb page or I just didn't see it. We have to love our little pets even when they are naughty:)

Happy Weekend!
Isn't it frustrating with the mail order sometimes. I still cant believe the first CM told me the 40th kristen tote would be out of stock, arriving back anytime between now and February, and yet I called back the next day and asked if they had it, and it did take him awhile, over 15-20 mins, but he was able to call around and found it at a couple stores and was able to order for me. Guess it all depends on how diligent they are. Now for the longgggg wait for mine to arrive, still cant believe they charge $35 to deliver it ground (ugh based on price of the product), for that shipping cost i feel like it should have arrived the same night I ordered ; )

Hey, where did all you guys go. I haven't checked in a few days and a whole new thread has started.

Anyway, I am looking to get a black balloon satchel bag (I think that is what it is called). It is not on disneyshopping and I was wondering if it is being discontinued or if I can get it through Disney directly. We will be down there for Thanksgiving but I want to make sure I get one if it is discontinued.

Also, can I use a discount code if I go through Disney directly?

Thanks,
Linda

I am thinking about buying the Sketch Medium tote since they have the discount online this weekend. But I was wondering what the chances are of having a good placement with Tinkerbell? She is my favorite and I was just curious if ordering online if I will at least get one full Tinkerbell? And if I do buy it online should I wait and buy it on Cyber Monday?

The first page has been updated with comic prices, item numbers, and styles.

Also added the Mail Order phone number.

Back from my fact finding mission. Unfortunately no comic strip print to be found at Disneyland yet... not at Vault 28 or WoD anyway. I'm assuming it would show up at one of them first, all the other patterns have.

I did ask a CM about the new bags, really nice girl, but comepletely clueless about Dooney bags. Really.

Hopefully someone else will find out more details soon.

Oh fine, in the 2 minutes it took me to post, the info. was updated.
Makes me look silly. ;)

Thanks for keeping us all informed Jen!

Going to check it out now.

Just got back from disney today. Did not see the comic strip anywhere on property. I did purchase the crossbody 40th..I was going to go for the kristen but i didnt like how the smaller handle felt on my shoulder

The new comic purses were included in the Benefit Sale 25% discount this morning. They only had the black trim barrel and the teal trim wristlet. Wristlet was the usual $49 the barrel was $98. My wonderful hubby bought me the 40th anniversary purse I've been coveting since January -$200 after the discount. So happy with placement - Walt is prominent center on both the front and back!!

Sorry - TrenD and World of Disney both had those comic designs in stock as of about 9am. No sign of the red trimmed bag.

And I forgot o say - TrenD had the 40th WRISTLETS in the glass case! It's been forever since I saw those in a wristlet!

I'm posting from the ETicket app so it's hard to edit my posts. Apologize for spelling issues!

I think I love (unfortunately) the new comic print. Do we have any info on sizes of the new bags?

Just wanted to share some Dooney pictures from today. Uptown Jeweler's at the MK had new comic print with the blue trim and the small black barrel only. Epcot did not have anything new.

The new comics mixed in with the Balloon bags
ry%3D400

Wristlet and baby barrell
ry%3D400

Comic Barrell
ry%3D400

Lots of 40th Bags
ry%3D400

Lots of Sketches
ry%3D400

MouseGears at Epcot
ry%3D400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter