Don't you wish...

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
That ADR online would give you an option to pick a set of dates and times to check for availability?

Right now if I want to search for an ADR for say Le Cellier it'll only check for that 2hrs time frame of 1 day. If they would give us options of dates and a stretch of house that would SO save us time. That way we can see if we have even a chance of getting into the restaurant anytime during our vacation y'know?

You can search over multiple dates. You just have to check the date range box. You can then search up to 5 days at a time.

You can search over multiple dates. You just have to check the date range box. You can then search up to 5 days at a time.

:scared1:
OMG!!! What an IDIOT!!!!!
How many hours have I spent doing everything one day at a time... :lmao:
I swear I had more brain cells before I had my DD!!

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity.... :thumbsup2: :sad2: :crazy:

Not stupid at all. That is what the DIS is for...to help. :goodvibes Hopefully, you can save some time in the future. The brain cells don't come back by the way. I have 2 children.

But I should add, you can't search over multiple times, it's always that 2-hour window. So for example, if you want dinner, I'd search for 5 pm, then 7 pm, then 9 pm, over that 5-day span.

I thought it was a 30 or 45 min window. Must have changed since they first started it last year.

I agree with the OP that it would be so nice to just be able to check ALL hours during the date range, not just a 2 hr time span. I also wish you could check different restaurants at the same time. I like that it makes suggestions, but it would be so great if I could check all the restaurants with Mickey at the same time to determine which one would work out best with our schedule and pick one from there, rather than checking all of them separately during each 2 hour time span for the week. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter