DON'T Read This TRIP REPORT If You're a Princess Hater!

:banana:

................need I say more!

Nope! That about covers it!

Thanks everyone for counting down with me. :goodvibes

My last stitch has been taken. Now all I have to do is check my packing list against everything piled on suitcases right now. Then off to the grocery store to stock up for the boys. And tomorrow morning I get to run the machine downtown for servicing.

Robbie had 2 finals today. His last 2 are tomorrow.

We're winding down here...... well, except poor Timmy who has finals next week and is taking the ACT on Saturday. So how bad is it that I'll be at Hollywood Studios while he's toiling away at school taking the ACT???????

OH YEAH,:yay: Whoo Hoo:woohoo: It's Disney Time!:jumping1: Say Hi to ::MinnieMo and ::MickeyMo and the whole gang!

Have a wonderful time and Thank-you!:hug:

Have fun on your trip. :banana:

Don't feel bad that you will be in WDW while your son is taking tests. If he was at Disney he would probably want to sleep in. If he really wants to go to Disney you'll just have to plan another trip.

OH YEAH,:yay: Whoo Hoo:woohoo: It's Disney Time!:jumping1: Say Hi to ::MinnieMo and ::MickeyMo and the whole gang!

Have a wonderful time and Thank-you!:hug:

Thanks Carey! Mickey, here we come!!!! :wizard:

Have fun on your trip. :banana:

Don't feel bad that you will be in WDW while your son is taking tests. If he was at Disney he would probably want to sleep in. If he really wants to go to Disney you'll just have to plan another trip.

Nah, he doesn't want to go. His friends tell him he's nuts. But I think both he and his brother think time alone in the house with no parents is better than Disney. Go figure. We trust them though, so no issues there. They just want some space.

Today is the day!!! Yippee!!!
I am so excited for you to go ...and then come back and write a TR.
I woulld be scared to leave Michael alone, but he has a bad track record....When my parents went to Hawaii he threw a massive party. :headache:

Now you see her...now you don't!

pixiedust:

Today is the day!!! Yippee!!!
I am so excited for you to go ...and then come back and write a TR.
I woulld be scared to leave Michael alone, but he has a bad track record....When my parents went to Hawaii he threw a massive party. :headache:

Now you see her...now you don't!

pixiedust:

LOL! If Timmy threw a party, Robbie would rat him out to us in record time. So no concerns there. :rotfl:

Thanks for all the good wishes and the awesome countdown everyone!

Now off to drop Katie at school, run to the bank, drop the machine downtown, then Wal-mart for space bags..........

Argggg..... I'm tired already!

Have an awesome trip! I'm hoping to see yall at some point at Magic Kingdom!

Thanks! Be sure to come say hi if you see us!

I'm finally ready to go pick Katie up at school and head out the door.

Hold down the fort for me!

Hey Jen, she's gone! PARTY!!! :rockband:

Now I can post this one. :lmao:

plumber-emoticon.gif

:rotfl2: Bahahahaha:rotfl2:

You are the Queen! I won't even ask where you are finding those, I want to be surprised each time!

To bad Janet isn't wearing a tracking device, you could find a smiley for each thing she doing and post it!:lmao:...just not a bathroom one:eek:

:rotfl2: Bahahahaha:rotfl2:

You are the Queen! I won't even ask where you are finding those, I want to be surprised each time!

To bad Janet isn't wearing a tracking device, you could find a smiley for each thing she doing and post it!:lmao:...just not a bathroom one:eek:

Honestly, I just search and see what I can find...That was the result of a "butt crack " smiley search. :lmao:

I just wanted to say Welcome Back!:flower3: I don't know what time you come in, but as sad as you will be your trip being over, just think of how happy we'll all be to hear all about it!!:lmao:

Seriously, I hope you had a wonderful time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter