Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry Laurie, they make some lovely medications for that.....

When I was 10 years old I notticed "The door" and herd a water fall behind me. it actually got me sweting. Has anyoneelse herd the waterfall?

When I was 10 years old I notticed "The door" and herd a water fall behind it. It actually got me sweting. Has anyonelse herd the waterfall?

There is a door or a whole in the middle of the ride. i think it's were they keep the extra boats

Y'know, this thread has served a tremendously useful public service... But I was wondering..

With the recent box office success of "Pirates...", I wonder if someone who reeeeely know the POTC ride should start a thread to point out the hidden dangers of that scary ride...

jus a thot...

I've been really disturbed since reading this thread, the tune is somehow hauntingly familar. I have experience researching cults and decided to investigate this "Small World" phenomenen. I have made a shocking discovery. The theme song "It's a Small World" is really Hotel California played backwards!

".....we are programmed to deceive. You can check in any time you want, but you can never leave"......

I am ABSOLUTELY amazed at how long this thread has gone for.

I started visiting this site last summer prior to my 5 week stay at WDW for Dec 2002, then I go away for 6 months and it is STILL going on!

Way to go Laurie!!

Yes, ladies & gents - I spent 5 "glorious" weeks at WDW - GF Concierge and it was a memorable trip.

But as for IASW - one day in Jan - I believe it was 1/2/03, the ride stopped completely and all went dark. I mean it was SOO dark even the emergency lights weren't functioning. Nada.

Fortunately being the ex-girl scout, I carry a pocket flashlight with me. Our boat was not particularly crowded nor was the boat in front or back - maybe 4 people in each.

Here we are, captive prisoners at IASW with no power, no movement......................or so we thought. One of the small IASW figures began to move - ever so slightly but it moved.

For 10 miniutes no power. I couldn't keep my light on steadily because the battery was dying. But each time I turned it on-that figure looked closer to the boat in back.

When the lights finally returned - the boat in back of us was empty - no people, nothing. They VANISHED!

And as for that figure - it had the most evil smirk on its face.

I'm just glad the lights came back on when they did or I might have been next..........:(

You say your Laurie's sister..., but how can we believe you?

Laurie hasn't posted since September of 2002, is she still with us? Did the seduction of the dolls become too much? Could she not handle the land of the living? Are there others in her situation? Did she really come back from the abduction, or did the evil clown send a message in her name? If your Laurie's sister can you prove to us she still exists? Do you have photos? That's not good enough, those could be doctored. Do you have DNA tests? That's not good enough, we don't have an original sample of her DNA. How about fingerprints? But can't they be faked. We will probably have to resort to sub-molecular testing, usually fatal, but it might be worth it. Is Eisner involved? The first rumblings of this came when he came to power.

All of those concerned for Laurie's safety and mental health, to unite. It's time we put a stop to this evil conspiracy. PUT THE DOLLS IN THEIR PLACE!!!!!!!

Let's make Walt Disney World save for humanity again. Retake IASW.

... imo it would be impossible to retake iasw with out highly advanced weaponry since every one knows that song was originally produced as an attempt at mind control...btw when we were there in Jan I saw a few refillable mugs floating in the water from the Golf Resort and tree houses that I fished out...check the refillable mugs thread if interested

At IASW this past weekend, I saw 999 people board but only 666 came out - I then went to the Haunted Mansion and it seemed more crowded with spirits than before

:crazy:

I wonder if Comcast knows what it is getting into. Do you think the dolls know of this potential take-over? What do you think their reaction will be if Comcast buys the whole shooting match and cans the chief doll himself, Mike Eisner?
This thing could get really ugly.

From what I hear on the gossip line, several Comcast guys and Dis guys were discussing the takeover ON THE RIDE, when it got 'stuck' 'accidentally' and they had to listen to the music for about 2 hours straight.

Shortly after that was when the takover bid was withdrawn..

hmmmmm.....

The dolls are large voting shareholders. I was one the ride the other day and asked the hippo how they were voting. He did not say a word but winked. I think they are up to something.

If you see any of them with cheesesteak dripping from the side of their mouth after 3/3, you know the had their day.

When they grow up and their indoctrination is done, they DO "escape" ... haven't you seen the Spectromagic clowns?????

They have paraded every day (sometimes twice a day) to study the humans. They apparently are getting closer to the day they plan to take over since they are not running the route as often as they use to.

They have gathered enough info. and are planning their take-over behind the scenes. They are still performing in Specto once in awhile just so we don't get suspicious.

Hmmm....

Rhonna

Now I know why those dolls in spectro scare me ;) I should have known they were trying to take over the world!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter