Dont forget your AP when buying at USF/IOA

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
My sister was checking out at the register when I realized that we could get a discount with my AP.....so I hurried over and gave it to her and she saved 23 dollars and change on a purchase of a little over 100.00.....not bad! Paid for 4 more mudslides at City Walk! :jester: (frozen, of course) Mae

Yes, never forget to pull out your AP when purchasing. Speaking as someone who works in merchandise, I love to give out the discount, but PLEASE show us the card before the transaction is done. Although not impossible to give you back the amount you should have saved, it is extremely difficult and time consuming. So...remember those APs at the register.

By the way, discounts are available for AAA(10%), APs(20%), Destination Orlando tickets (20%), Fan Club Members (10%).

AP is short for annual pass,,,,a ticket to the parks that is good for a year. Also, I dont know ANYPLACE that would ever allow you to combine discounts. Mae

Can someone please tell me what Destination Orlando tickets are and how to get them. Also the same on becoming a Fan Club Member. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter