donald's breakfast

buzzlightlily

Earning My Ears
we had breakfast here at AK friday; i was a little worried bc it got such mixed reviews on this board. we must have hit it on a good day bc it was really good; food was hot & delicious; we all liked the cheese hashbrowns! characters, donald, mickey, goofy, pluto, were all good. i'm really glad i stuck with it and did this.

our server was billy; he was great, too. made it a lot of fun. i told him how i had heard mixed reviews and he said how he understood how sometimes people feel "rushed" and some days are better than others. we got it on a great day and i'm glad we did!

thanks for the review....I have been debating booking this....but I think I am going to go ahead and add it to one of our AK days!!

Billy and Neil are the best at this restaurant--good food, great times!

Anne

We have enjoyed Donalds the 4 times we dined there. No bad experience for us yet. Glad you enjoyed it too. :D

I'm so glad to hear this. I've booked it for our December trip. It was the only thing my 11yo son requested. I don't know why we haven't done it before.

Glad to hear you had a good time. We are trying it again in a week!!! We really liked it last time.

I just booked this for 12/12...had my choice of times...I picked 9am - do you think that is too late? I really didn't want to have to be up and dressed and there by 8 am.....I mean it is our vacation after all!

Originally posted by lillygator
I just booked this for 12/12...had my choice of times...I picked 9am - do you think that is too late? I really didn't want to have to be up and dressed and there by 8 am.....I mean it is our vacation after all!

I booked 9am for us, too. I think it will be fine.

our PS was for 9:00, too. Perfect. It was on a Friday, an EE day. We didn't make it to the park for EE, though. We arrived about 8:45, checked in at Donald's and were seated immediately. I just got my pictures developed and am so glad we did it. Really good pictures with the characters!

Maybe you'll get Billy; I have also heard Neil was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter