Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Would you mind doing 3 or 4 Journal Pages for Star Wars Weekend. I have found pages for Art of Animation where we are staying, restaurants and parks but nothing related to Star Wars Weekend. We are going to the Rebel Rendezvous on Thursday and then spending all day Friday and Saturday at DHS doing everything we can Star Wars related.

Thanks so much for looking at my request. I hope it is something you can do.
Allison

That's ok. We still have two weeks before we leave and he can always right it down when we get back. Thank you so much for trying.

I love your journal pages Dom and would like to use them. Do you know if I can download them onto a flash drive and print them up at a place like Staples? I don't trust my home printer to do a decent job.

My apologies if this is a duplicate post. I don't see my original request.

I am looking for pin trading t-shirts.

I like the design - KarlPTS - but is there anyway you could alter the character, so that the light saber doesn't extend beyond the circle design. It looks great that way, but I have found that when I have a transfer like that, those parts tend to curl up after a few washes. Or if you had another Star Wars character that would fit better, that would be okay too.

Would you also be able to do similar designs with a Yeti, Stitch, and Darkwing Duck? I would appreciate it so much. I just love the work you do and your "boy" focus. It is a great complement to the Disign team. Can't wait to get to a Star Wars weekend sometime!!!

Darkwing duck - Caleb
For the others can you just do 2014?

These are amazing and you are so incredibly kind to share your talents with others. I plan on printing a SWW autograph book for my boys and am so very grateful. I am hoping to print out some tattoos to decorate my children's magic bands. Is there anywhere I can find just single images of things (some included on your autograph pages)? I am looking for a Stormtrooper Donald, Jedi Mickey, Pirate Mickey & Pirate Donald.

I've added Rebel Rendezvous and SWW journal pages to the first post. Going to try and do one for the character meals but not sure if I'll have time before you leave.

I've done the following pin trading shirts:

Darkwing Duck
Darth Duck
Stitch

I don't have good clip art of the Yeti. If there's something else you'd like let me know.

southernfriedmom, PM me.

I was wondering if you could come up with a design for a t shirt transfer.
We are going to the last SWW on Father's Day (6/15/14)! My husband is a huge fan, I wanted to make him a Father's Day shirt and being that's is SWW he would totally love it. His favorite character is Boba Fett! Any ideas would be great, if you have the time.

Thanks, Donna

Thank you so much for the journal pages. I downloaded them just a few min ago and I will add them to his book. Thanks again.

Allison

Your work is amazing!!! I am trying to use some of your designs for a autograph book. I copied the pics for the Characters as Star wars people. And when I upload them to snapfish they are coming up low reslotution. Am I doing something wrong? Im creating a 8X11 book with 4 pics per page. Thanks so much!!

Carrie

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I was trying to upload into snapfish and was actually using the 4 x 6 pages and it was still giving me a low resolution message.

Thank you so much for the journal pages! I absolutely love the Magic Kingdom lands! I will def. keep checking back for more :-)

Any chance of a Fantasyland or Main Street USA journal page in the future? If not, it's no problem, I totally understand the time they take. I just thought I would ask. We are not going until December and I will certainly wait to print if these are on your list as I like your style the best.
~heather

I continue to be super appreciative of all your work and am currently putting together SWW autograph books for my boys when I just discovered a typo. The Ahsoka Tano autograph page has the h and the s switched. Is this possibly a quick fix? Thanks again!!

I fixed it. Amazing I did that a couple of years ago and you're the first one to notice my misspelling.

I am working on some of the other designs requested here. Between work and some freelance art I been doing I've been very busy so please be patient.

egland95 - Let me know the names and I'll see what I can do.

Darkwing Duck for Caleb and 2015 for the other shirts, if possible. Thanks again!!!

Original request:
I am looking for pin trading t-shirts.

I like the design - KarlPTS - but is there anyway you could alter the character, so that the light saber doesn't extend beyond the circle design. It looks great that way, but I have found that when I have a transfer like that, those parts tend to curl up after a few washes. Or if you had another Star Wars character that would fit better, that would be okay too.

Would you also be able to do similar designs with a Yeti, Stitch, and Darkwing Duck? I would appreciate it so much. I just love the work you do and your "boy" focus. It is a great complement to the Disign team. Can't wait to get to a Star Wars weekend sometime!!!

Hi Dom! Great work! Do you have a generic MNSSHP cover page? Looking to create one that we can use every year until filled :-)

Could you also do these characters that are at the MNSSHP?

Tiana / Naveen
7 Dwarfs
Malificent
Lotso
Queen Grimhilde (Evil Queen)
Rapunzel / Flynn Rider

Do you have any MVMCP? Thanks in advance!

hey, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but your stuff is *amazing.* I'm hoping to make a Tshirt for my 2 year old for our upcoming Wish trip (hopefully, anyway!! We've been told that there shouldn't be any problem making the travel arrangements, but yet haven't heard for certain) with Yoda and the words "size matters not." Is this something you would be willing to do? We had asked for travel dates in October, but like I said, we haven't heard for certain. I'd be delighted. Thank you so much for even considering.

I'm so sorry, I dove right into looking at all of your designs and totally neglected to read the text above them saying you're not taking requests at this time. Please disregard my request. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Your autograph cards are amazing and I am using the for my granddaughters autograph book. Is it possible to make the Mickey Pirate cover with Emily 2014?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter