Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
Due to my ISP eliminating their personal web space feature I am forced to decide whether or not I want to move all the images here to a new space. For the time being the decision will be no. If you want a name you'll have until my ISP deletes them which should be around Dec. 7. At the bottom are listed the names I have done. If one's there you'd like and there's no link to it in the list let me know and I'll re-post it.

I've added links to other Star Wars DISigns including some from Clone Wars and some autograph cards.

White DISign:
SWAidan.jpg

Black DISign:
SWAidanB.jpg

Decided to create a thread I could easily find to help me keep track of the what's done and what's not. I also felt it time to put out a few guidelines.

Guidelines:

1. When requesting please state the name and in the case of unusual names post whether its a boy or a girl. I try to put in more female characters in girls names unless specific requests.
  2. If you would like a design please post it here. No more PM's please as I want to be able to look in one place for what I have in the queue.
  3. At the current time I am taking requests for Star Wars ONLY. I'm sorry but I don't have time right now to create other name DISigns.
  4. I will post names in a link below as I finish them and will create a reply to let you know they are done.
  5. I will try to honor requests for certain characters but some letters just don't work with certain characters. If there is a STAR WARS (must be from the 6 movies) character you want please post it with to the design request. i.e "Dominic, White Design, Chewbacca". NOTE: In some cases I have been unable to find good photos to work with. I'll try but I'm not going to search heaven and earth for it.

I will leave names up for 7 days from the time I post them. Please make sure to download them to your HD. I only have so much webspace and remove some of the less common names as I create more. I still have them on my HD so if you missed one let me know.
Generic DISigns
Jedi
Padawan
Sith (white)
Sith (black)
Birthday Boy
Jedi Training Acad.-"The Force is strong..." Yoda Stitch

STAR WARS WEEKENDS 2010
http://members.cox.net/dom13logos/SWWeekends.jpg

CLONE WARS
http://members.cox.net/dom13logos/CWJediTraining.jpg

AUTOGRAPH PAGES
Darth Goofy
Jedi Mickey
Princess Minnie
Stormtrooper Donald
Check out my DISign thread for more autograph pages. Link's in my signature.

White DISign names done:
Aaron
Adam
Aidan
Alec
Alex
Amanda
Amy
Andrew
Ana
Anthony
Austin
Avery
Becky
Ben
Benjamin
Brady
Brandon
Braxton
Brenda
Brendan
Brennan
Brett
Brian
Brody
Bryan
Bryce
Caden
Caitlyn
Caleb
Cameron
Carter
Chad
Charlie
Chole
Chris
Christian
Christopher
Clayton
Colby
Cole
Colin
Connor
Cory
Dad
Daddy
Dakota
Daniel
Danny
Darren
David
Dean
Denise
Dennis
Dominic
Donald
Drew
Dylan
Emily
Eric
Erica
Erich
Erika
Ethan
Evan
Gabriel
Gary
Gavin
Geordan
George
Gillian
Grant
Griffin
Haley
Hannah
Heath
Hunter
Isaac
Jack
Jace
Jack
Jacob
James
Jared
Jason
Jasmine
Jay
Jeff
Jeffrey
Jesse
Jessica
Jim
Joe
Joey
John
Jonah
Jonathan
Jordan
Joseph
Josh
Joshua
Julie
Justin
Katie
Keegan
Kevin
Kyle
Lauren
Lee
Liam
Logan
Lucas
Luke
Maddie
Mark
Mary
Mason
Matthew
Max
Melody
Michael
Michele
Mitchell
Mom
Mommy
Nathan
Nick
Noah
Owen
Pablo
Patrick
Paul
Peter
Preston
Rachel
Robbie
Ryan
Sarah
Sam
Sean
Seth
Shawn
Shea
Steven
Taylor
Thomas
Tim
Todd
Tommy
Travis
Trevor
Trey
Tyler
Wesley
Will
William
Wyatt
Xander
Zachary
Zane

Black DISigns Names Done:
Aidan
Alex
Andrew
Benjamin
Brandon
Brendan
Chris
Christian
Daddy
David
Dominic
Eric
Erin
Ethan
Gavin
Greg
Jacob
Jason
Jeffrey
Joe
Jonathan
Kyle
Lance
Mark
Matt
Michael
Mommy
Nathan
Ryan
Steven
Timmy
Tyler
Zachary

Below is a list of all the names I've done to date. If you see one you want post here and once a week or so I'll upload them.

White DISign:

Aaron, Adam, Adeline, Adrian, Aidan, A.J., Alec, Alex, Amanda, Amon, Amy, Andie, Andrew, Andy, Angeline, Anna, Annalise, Ansen, Ares, April, Arianna, Ashlei, Ashley, Austin, Avery, Aydan

Bailey, Baylor, Beck, Beckett, Ben, Benjamin, Bethany, Bill, Blaine, Blake, Bob, Braeden, Brandon, Braxton, Brendan, Brennan, Brian, Brody, Bryan, Brysan,

Cade, Caden, Caleb, Cameron, Carson, Carter, Chance, Charles, Charlie, Chase, Chelsea, Christopher, Chloe, Chris, Christian, Cody, Cole, Colin, Colton, Connor, Cooper, Cory, Cullen

Daisy, Dakota, Dana, Daniel, Danny, Dante, David, Davin, Delia, Dennis, Diana, Dimitri, Domenic, Dominic, Donald, Donnevan, Drew, Dylan

Elliot, Emily, Eoin, Eric, Ethan, Evan

Felipe, Frank

Gabby, Gabriel, Ganny, Gary, Gerogia, Gerry, Grant, Grayson, Griffin

Halayna, Haley, Hannah, Harlan, Hattie, Hayden, Hunter

Iain, Ian, Isaac

Jaccob, Jace, Jack, Jackson, Jacob, James, Janet, Jared, Jason, Jay, Jeff, Jefferson, Jeffery, Jennifer, Jenny, Jessica, Jett, Jim, Joanna, Joe, Joey, John, John Paul, Jonas, Jordan, Jordynn, Joseph, Josh, Joshua, J.R. Julia, Julian, Julie, Justin

Kailey, Karl, Katey, Kati, Katie, Kaylynn, Keegan, Keenan, Keewi, Kellen, Kim, Kimberli, Kirby, Kit, Kristopher, Kurt, Kylan, Kyle, Kyson

Larry, Lauren, Lee, Leonardo, Lexi, Liam, Linda, Lisa, Logan, Loic, Lucas, Luke, Lynn

Maddie, Madison, Mark, Martell, Mary, Mason, Matt, Matthew, Max, Maxx, McKenzie, Megan, Melanie, Meryl, Micah, Michael, Michele, Mikey, Miles, Mitchel, Mitchell, Molly, Morgan

Nadia, Nate, Nathan, Nathanial, Nick, Nicolas, Noah, Nolan

Olivia, Owen

Papa, Papa Juan, Paris, Parker, Patrick, Payton, Peter, Peyton, Preston

Quin

Rachel, Rama, Remington, Richard, Robbie, Robyn, Russell, Rusty, Ryan

Sal, Samuel. Sara-Beth, Sasha, Scott, Scotty, Sean, Sebastian, Seth, Shae, Shantu, Shauna, Shawn, Sheldon, Sierra, Smith, Stephen, Steve, Stone, Susan, Suzanne, Sydney

Tad, Talen, Taylor, Terry, Theo, Thomas, Tim, Tina, Toby, Tommy, Trace, Tracy, Travis, Trevor, Tricia, Trisha, Tristan, Truitt, Tyler

Wesley, Will, William, Wyatt, Wyoming

Xander, Yanic

Zachary, Zane

Black DISign

Not being offered right now.

Hi,

We would love to have the name Mitchell, done in white. My son saw it and just LOVES it. :cool1:

Thanks

I'd love to have the following names done in both white and black:

Richard
Jack
Logan

TIA!! :goodvibes

Thanks Veronica, and everyone else that I've not thanked!! It's been a week! But that's another story.

delmar411 you need to pick either black or white for each one. Sorry but I don't have the time to do both for everyone.

These are great!! I would love one with Brandon on it (black) and a black one with Daddy.
Thanks!

Thanks Veronica, and everyone else that I've not thanked!! It's been a week! But that's another story.

delmar411 you need to pick either black or white for each one. Sorry but I don't have the time to do both for everyone.

Your choice then. I can't choose! LOL

Thanks!!!

your disign looks great, I don't have a request because you already posted my son's name, Aaron; but I had to say, :thumbsup2 :worship: :yay: :woohoo:

Wow, those are fantastic!! I'd love one that says JUSTIN in White and if you had any pics of Chewbacca (he's loves Chewie, lol) that would be wonderful:)

Thank you:)

Added Alex, Mark, Robyn, Sal and William.

Chewy's my favorite also! I've had trouble find a workable pic of him but I'll come up with something.

Dom - I went searching for SW wallpaper so I could make the autograph cards and found some good wallpaper. You probably already have it, but just in case
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Backgrounds and Clipart/Star Wars/?start=0
here's what I found.
Also, here's a few good wallpaper sites I found.
http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/movie/index.html
http://www.myfreewallpapers.com/starwars/starwars-wallpapers.shtml
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/star-wars/images
Hopefully, for once, I can help you with something. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Penny:hippie:

Thanks Penny! That actually filled in a few holes. I also downloaded some stuf I doubt I use for this DISign but probably for others.

This is an awesome design!

Could I please request the black design in the following names:

Thomas
Pete

If I could also request characters from Episodes 4, 5, and 6 that would be wonderful- my 5 y.o. DS has not seen the prequels (Mom thinks ep.3 is TOO dark for a 5 y.o.) and would not know Darth Maul, etc. if not, that's ok too. TIA!!!!!

I'm glad I found this thread! These are awesome...could I please request the following names in the white design? Thanks in advance!

Peter
Janet
Lydia
Mikey
Mommy
Daddy

My kids (and dh) will LOVE these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter