Dolphin rooms

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
Are the Dolphin rooms just like all the Disney resort rooms as far as getting Mickey soap, wake up calls from Mickey, and the Walt Disney World TV channels?

No to the Mickey Soaps, but they do have, what in my opinion is a better quality of soap; Oatmeal Soap (which smells wonderful) and Glycerin facial soap.

Not sure about the wake-up calls....never used it when we stayed there.

Yes to the Disney information channels, and the Disney Channel.

So I will hear the "zippity do da tip for today" guy? Great! It wouldn't feel like Disney without this!:)

You can get a wake up call, but it is not Mickey...You do have the TV sation that the WDW resorts have with info on the parks and events! :)

Be at the Dolphin in 5 days! Glad to hear I will get to hear that catchy Tip For Today tune! I watch the loop of that TV over and over and over.

Well I stayed at the Dolphin last december, it was ok. But it doesn't feel Disney. I prefer to stay at a Disney Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter