Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede - attire?

dawnpisces

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help on this one - we've booked the dinner show and now I'm wondering what to wear? :confused3 Is normal holiday attire ok? i.e shorts, t shirt etc?
Many thanks
Julie.

Julie, my parents used to live in Pigeon Forge and they went to Dixie Stampede alot and shorts and all are okay to wear. My DD's and mom wore shorts or capris. Hope that helps. :wave2:

Thanks so much for that - just what I wanted to hear - not into dressing up on holiday I have to dress smart all the working year!
OOOOhh can't wait much longer the excitement is just tooooo much. :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

:wave: Hi Julie,

We did Dixie Stampede last year and we wore shorts and t's although some people were a little dressed up most were in S&T's also,

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx :)

Hi Julie

We are going to the Dixie Stampede too :cool1: Iknow what you mean about the excitement, we are off tomorrow and my chest feels like I am going to burst! I can't wait :flower:

PS, will probably wear S & T's, after all its hardly hat, scarf and wooly jumper weather :) have a good holiday :wave:

I did hear these sort of things (like Arabian Nights) keep things on the cool side for animal welfare reasons so you might need a cardi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter