Dollar.co.uk

I was thinking it may depend on the vehicle chosen, but Reid has also booked a minivan like us, and he has his confirmation.

Just got to wait.

I would think it would go on the time the vehicle was booked. Wayne booked a few hours before me, he found out earlier today (or late yesterday), so I would expect to hear some time today about mine. Just hope they havent run out of mini vans before they get to me! I booked for 3 weeks in August.

Mine's through!!! :cool1: Have confirmation of the 7 seater mini van I booked for the 10 nights in October 2010... :goodvibes

I'm sure they're just a bit busy with all these DIS/DIBB bookings - maybe they're also having to liaise with the US head office before they can confirm...? Anyway, good luck!!

Just got my voucher through from Dollar, brilliant, thanks Wayne :thumbsup2

There you go!!! :thumbsup2

And a big thank you from me too, Wayne!!! ;)
10.gif

Great, is there only Johnny left now?
Johnny, does you surname begin with X?:rotfl:

Just had our April one now only waiting on October - didn't get the best prices as didn't see the thread till it was too late but still saved ourselves a few £££ :)

Great, is there only Johnny left now?
Johnny, does you surname begin with X?:rotfl:

Yes - Johnny Xtra-Sharp... :goodvibes

Claire's just told me our June booking's confirmed too - watch out Orlando!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

My confirmation has come through now too :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you so much for pointing out the original offer Wayneg :thanks:

Luv Suzy

Hey hang on guys Mr. X is here and if I can hold my hand up now and kindly ask for permssion please to say:

PARTY ON DUDE!! CONFIRMATION RECEIVED

Mine has just come through :woohoo:
16 days in July Grand Cherokee or similar!!
They can't be working by surname as mine begins with a B.
Thanks again Wayne for the heads-up about this:thanks:

Hopefully all from A-Z have them now, I still say travel is the best industry for honouring misprices. 100% success rate for me and I have had a few now.
Dollar won't lose on this, they have gained customers that would have gone elsewhere, majority buy from cheapest company, Dollar have not been cheapest for a while. Myself I might have gone with Dollar but paid a similar price for a smaller car, its costing them next to nothing to upgrade me.

Hopefully all from A-Z have them now, I still say travel is the best industry for honouring misprices. 100% success rate for me and I have had a few now.
Dollar won't lose on this, they have gained customers that would have gone elsewhere, majority buy from cheapest company, Dollar have not been cheapest for a while. Myself I might have gone with Dollar but paid a similar price for a smaller car, its costing them next to nothing to upgrade me.

Absolutely agree, Wayne! :thumbsup2 It was a great deal and they must've been bombarded with business so good for them... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter