Dole Whip at the Polynesian

Sarah Hamner

Earning My Ears
This is my first ever post :)

I want a Dole Whip, but when we go to WDW we're only spending our time at EPCOT. I heard I can get one at the Polynesian resort. My question is, do we have to pay at the resort to park? Any tips on how to go about doing this? We're not staying on property.

You may be asked to pay to park depending on season and how crowded the lot is. If you're already parking at Epcot, you could just park at the TTC for Epcot, and take the monorail back to the TTC, which is walkable to the Poly.

We have visited all the deluxe resorts and some moderates and never had an issue. We just tell them we are there to check out the resort, eat lunch, etc and we have been let in.

We have always been on site but I don’t know if that matters or not. I would be prepared as the OP stated just in case, but we’ve never had an issue.

I really hope you get your dole whip!! It’s my favorite treat and I’ve stopped by the Poly for just that before too!!

i second the use of the monorail from Epcot to the TTC. We did this a few weeks ago for the first time and walked down the path to the Poly. Took just 10 minutes strolling plus the monorail ride back to Epcot circles the front area of the park which is nice viewing.

Oh and welcome to the boards , full of great info here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter