Does Universal still have early entry?

whalewatcher

Travel Buff
Does US/IOA still have early entry for resort guests? I'm sure we used this privilege last year but there's nothing on the Universal website about it.

No.

If anyone would like to elaborate, be my guest...

Copying Disney? The fear of sabotage? Who knows.. The fact of the matter is that having violent people living minutes away, if any believed that blowing up Barney's playhouse accomplished a noble cause, they'd done it long before they blew up the twin towers.

In any case, at least Universal's FOTL access makes its guests feel special and pampered!

Wanda

I wish they'd bring it back for AP and hotel guests. They could open Hulk, Dr. Doom, and Spiderman at 08:30am.

Starting this year, Cedar Point will allow hotel guests to enter the park 30 minutes early. I booked all 3 nights of my trip at Breakers Express because of this. 30 minutes is huge for coaster fans that want to get on the biggest rides first. That will give me just enough time to ride Wicket Twister (WT) and Millennium Force (MF) two times each before the running of the bulls starts. I'll be very happy if I can get two rides on each and then move to other rides ahead of the crowd.

Anyone who shows up to the gate at 08:00am is obvioiusly a coaster fan. Let them in to ride the biggest attractions so they can get a jump on the crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter