Does Universal have a 1/2 pass for evening entry??

Mer

Mouseketeer
Is this a crazy question. Does Universal have a 1/2 price pass if you do no get to the park until after 5:00 PM???? I'm sure they don't, but we weren't planning on going to Universal - although we are staying at Portofino for 2 nights before we go to WDW. We were just planning on going to Seaworld - but, I figured if we were staying right there, that maybe we should go for a few hours.

Officially no, but if you go to Guest Realations and tell them your situation they will sell you a ticket for 1/2 price (they did last May for my wife, I have an AP). You can also get a shoppers pass 3 hours prior to park closing and it will be half-price.

Thanks for the reply. I figured you could go for a couple of hours on our first night there - but I hated to spend over $200 on a couple of hours. Thanks.

Originally posted by Dznefreek
Officially no, but if you go to Guest Realations and tell them your situation they will sell you a ticket for 1/2 price (they did last May for my wife, I have an AP). You can also get a shoppers pass 3 hours prior to park closing and it will be half-price.

Uhm- Don't count on it. :) They may have made a one-time exception for you, but they are definetly not in the habit of selling half-price tickets for a late entry.

The Mardi Gras discount is for Florida residents, unless if they changed it again.

From universalorlando.com:

"Mardi Gras Live After 5:00pm Concert Ticket

For Saturday headline concert dates and admission to Universal Studios only. Only $34.95 + tax. To purchase call 407-224-5500.

Live After 5:00pm Mardi Gras Concert ticket
Only 29.95+tax (same price for adults and children) with UPC code from Coca-Cola Classic two liter. Valid for admission to Universal Studios on Friday and Saturday night concert dates after 5:00 PM (February 21 through April 26, 2003).

Florida Residents Save $10 on an adult 1-Day ticket
Only 41.95+tax with the coupon code from a Wendy’s bag or tray liner. Must be redeemed by April 26, 2003. Only valid for admission to Universal Studios. Restrictions apply. "

Discounted tickets are also open to GA residents. And the after 5 tickets are good for Fridays and Saturdays.

They may have made a one-time exception for you, but they are definetly not in the habit of selling half-price tickets for a late entry.
They did it for the 3 couples in front of us and the 1 after us as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter