Does the Wonder have potato chips available at no charge?

Oh Henry

Earning My Ears
In the Pics of food thread I see other ships have potato chips at Flo's and Fillmore's is this available anywhere on the Wonder?

In the Pics of food thread I see other ships have potato chips at Flo's and Fillmore's is this available anywhere on the Wonder?

They are available (for no additional charge) at the quick service places on the pool deck. You can also get them at Cookies, the BBQ buffet, on CC.

On the Dream, they were available at the lunch buffets (Cabanas onboard and then the BBQ locations on Castaway Cay). You could get plain chips or barbecue chips.

The fries from the quick serve place on the Wonder in Alaska were some of the best fries hubby and I have ever eaten. I know it's not chips, but kind of similar.. salty potato snack, LOL

I really enjoyed the shawarma on the Magic. Does the Wonder have shawarma?
Actually the Wonder does have shawarma now, after the reimagination last fall. I've been reading @JohnGalt 's panama canal trip report and he said it was to the left of Pete's Boiler Bites.

Actually the Wonder does have shawarma now, after the reimagination last fall. I've been reading @JohnGalt 's panama canal trip report and he said it was to the left of Pete's Boiler Bites.

How did I miss that in March? I guess I wasn't even looking for it. I seldom end up getting anything from the quick service places, just stick with Cabanas and room service.

I really enjoyed the shawarma on the Magic. Does the Wonder have shawarma?

Ooh, we're sailing on the Magic for the first time in January. What is this goodness you speak of? :listen: Something else to add to my things-to-check-out list. :upsidedow

How did I miss that in March? I guess I wasn't even looking for it. I seldom end up getting anything from the quick service places, just stick with Cabanas and room service.
You don't go to the MDR's? Also, the quick service places seem to have a "sandwich of the day" that adds to their variety. I don't care for the quick service pizza on the Magic and Wonder, but I do like the pizza on the Dream and Fantasy.

MUN

You don't go to the MDR's? Also, the quick service places seem to have a "sandwich of the day" that adds to their variety. I don't care for the quick service pizza on the Magic and Wonder, but I do like the pizza on the Dream and Fantasy.

MUN

Yes, I go to the MDRs. I just meant that I go to Cabanas or use room service rather than go to the quick service places. My DD is much more likely to get food from the quick service.

Yes, I go to the MDRs. I just meant that I go to Cabanas or use room service rather than go to the quick service places. My DD is much more likely to get food from the quick service.
Gotcha, that makes sense. My kids like the quick service more than Cabanas too. Be sure to try the swarma the next time your on a classic.

MUN

Gotcha, that makes sense. My kids like the quick service more than Cabanas too. Be sure to try the swarma the next time your on a classic.

MUN
Absolutely! I had it on the Magic in March 2016. But like I said, didn't even think to look for it on the Wonder because I knew they hadn't had it before dry dock and didn't realize it had been added.

While not as good as your local Greek or Med place, it was decent on the Magic and Wonder.

MJ

Absolutely! I had it on the Magic in March 2016. But like I said, didn't even think to look for it on the Wonder because I knew they hadn't had it before dry dock and didn't realize it had been added.
OK, cool!

Thanks all! I'm more of a salty snack than sweet so I'll indulge in the chips (and French fries) :stitch2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter