Does the large bathroom in Kidani have a seat in the shower stall?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Just wondering, if I will have to ask for one

How about a hand held shower head?

It’s been a long time since I have stayed in Kidani.

Thanks.
Bobbi

It's been a while since we had a 1BR at Kidani, but I don't recall the shower having either of those items. Hopefully someone with more recent experience will come soon!

It's been a while since we had a 1BR at Kidani, but I don't recall the shower having either of those items. Hopefully someone with more recent experience will come soon!
Ok…it’s really the shower seat that I need.

I like having a hand held shower head in the new remodels!

Thank you! It’s really been a long time since we have been there!

Last edited:

When I stayed at Kidani in February, I called housekeeping and they had a shower chair that they supplied me with. They didn't sound surprised when I called and asked for one. Just so you know, it was a chair with no back as some of them had, and in the studio, it was a tight fit in the tub (although the advantage to that was it didn't move once in place).

Thanks.
Bobbi
Assuming you're talking about a regular (non-HA) 1-bedroom unit, I don't remember a handheld shower head, but there is definitely a place you can sit. It's a tiled seat built into the shower. Since it's tiled, it's cold (and slippery) to sit on unless you put a towel down first.

Here's a picture from AllEars.net. The seat has a dark tile ledge on top and the side tiles are the same color as the shower wall tiles.

animal-kingdom-kidani-1br-201519t.JPG

I stayed in a 2-bedroom villa at Kidani last month. The primary bedroom’s bathroom has a large shower with a built in seat, like in the picture above. The shower head was just a standard wall mounted one, it didn’t detach.

Thanks.
Bobbi
It's been years but I was able to get a hand held shower hooked up by maintenance at VWL. (long enough ago it was when it was still called that. haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter