Does Santa wrap presents or doesn't wrap?

For those who do multiple gifts from Santa why is that?

Growing up every single present under the trees were from Santa (he would go to our house and my grandparent's for us). That's just how it's always been in our family and how we do it with our kids. This is the first year that our kids (they're 6) will be getting something specifically from us for Christmas (BBB for daughter, Star Wars dessert party for son), everything else is still from Santa.

My kids are allowed to ask Santa for 1 gift, usually something smaller. That way DH & I get credit for the good stuff!

Just after thanksgiving we go to Macys and they write a letter to Santa with their one request and put it in the red mailbox. I take a photo of the letter and remind them they can't change their mind! (Lol)

Christmas morning they find piles of gifts under the tree from us, each kid gets their own wrapping paper. Our fireplace is in a different room, so when they finish opening our gifts, they go in the other room and find the gift from Santa in santa paper.

Then later in the morning they open their stockings and find all the little things - some are wrapped (in their paper) and some not.

For those who do multiple gifts from Santa why is that?

Because that's just the way we do it? Santa has always brought all the gifts in our house, even before we had kids my husband and I did our gift exchange on Christmas morning. We just got in the habit of putting "from Santa" on everything and never changed it when we had kids. If we have family visiting for the holidays, same deal. Presents opened on Christmas morning, everything from Santa. My kids really never bothered to pay attention to labels on gifts that weren't for them, anyway so it really didn't matter if the label on Aunt Fanny's present said "from Santa" or "from Mom."

This is our last year with a Santa believer (and I'm pretty sure he's just playing along), I doubt we'll change the way we do things next year.

Wraps. As he did when I was a kid. Who paid no attention to different wrapping/handwriting, etc.

All the "good" stuff comes from Santa. I don't need the glory - I don't want them thinking I can afford those things....then they will ask for that kind of stuff more than just at Christmas time ;)

They get books, board games, clothes, pajamas from the parents.

Santa brings everything in a Santa bag each year. The kids have a great time pulling things out one by one.

Attachments

• IMG_8283.JPG
    IMG_8283.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter