• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Narcoossee's have a view of MK castle?

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a romantic bar to watch the castle changing colors after the fireworks.

You can see the castle from Narcoossee's but the bar seating is the third ring of seating from the windows and is elevated so I'm not sure how great a view it would be. Perhaps you could get a to go cup from one of the bars and wander the grounds? I wonder if Mizner's has a castle view?

That's a good question--been there a #of times and I 'm not sure!!!
And you are right about Narcoosee's bar--too far up in that 3'rd ring to offer any real view of the MK castle.

It's a lounge on the second floor of the Grand Floridian. On the same level as Victoria and Alberts and Citricos.

It has a nice lobby view, and you can often hear live music. If you want a quiet place to watch the castle change colors you might consider getting your drinks (or a bottle of wine and a couple glasses) and heading down to the GF beach. They use to have loveseat style lounge chairs - that would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter