Does Legoland stay open if it rains?

godalejunior

DIS Veteran
Does rain impact Legoland besides the obvious that visitors get wet? I mean, in regard to attractions, etc.?

I have only been once when it was slightly wet, and nothing was closed. However, every single ride is outdoors, so I don't know what would happen if it is really coming down. I assume they would close down many of the rides for safety reasons. Why don't you call them and ask??

The Legoland California FAQ says thus:

Weather Conditions
Please note that the park is subject to closure on days with inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control.

I presume Legoland will remain open in light rain and showers, but will close the outdoor attractions during thunderstorms. Legoland does have a few indoor attractions. I recall a 3-D movie.

Waah~we are supposed to go on Monday, a surprise trip from the desert visiting great-grandma...I am sad we are leaving currently non-raining Oregon for rainy desert and so cal? Whateva!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter