Does anyone know the manager email for Beaches and Cream?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
We had ice cream tonight and our waiter was incredibly rude to my wife. I did speak to the manager at the time, but would like to send an email just to have a record of the issue.

Did you try asking over on the Yacht & Beach Club thread? Somebody over there might have it.

We’re supposed to go there in a few days. Mind sharing what happened? Maybe we can avoid that server!
Well, if you get partially melted ice cream after waiting over 30 mins after the order don’t say everything is fine more then once.

After saying sure it’s fine twice, and the waiter kept going are you sure, my wife said “it’s just ice cream”. Which I’ll admit was a bit snippy. The waiter then said “someone had too much vodka tonight didn’t she”. We were not a fan of that. But, maybe our water needed to have vodka in it.

Well, if you get partially melted ice cream after waiting over 30 mins after the order don’t say everything is fine more then once.

After saying sure it’s fine twice, and the waiter kept going are you sure, my wife said “it’s just ice cream”. Which I’ll admit was a bit snippy. The waiter then said “someone had too much vodka tonight didn’t she”. We were not a fan of that. But, maybe our water needed to have vodka in it.
WOW 😮 That was very much out of line.

You spoke to the manager. I'd just let it go now.

Sounds like an ill-placed joke, not intentional rudeness. Obviously I wasn't there, but up until then per your description the waiter was concerned multiple times that the ice cream was ok and your wife was snippy. Agree with the others, what else needs to come of this? What type of "record" are you seeking?

Sounds like an ill-placed joke, not intentional rudeness. Obviously I wasn't there, but up until then per your description the waiter was concerned multiple times that the ice cream was ok and your wife was snippy. Agree with the others, what else needs to come of this? What type of "record" are you seeking?

100%. Especially with the OP's wife being admittedly snippy.

That's a pretty big escalation on the waiter's part, poorly-placed joke / inappropriate comment notwithstanding, given what was described to have led up to it. Although I have to admit to laughing a bit at it to be honest. Nothing phases me on the behavior front anymore - whether lacking in customer care skills or bad patron histrionics. But, I would still like to see the "tape" on that exchange.

I could imagine it being a joke gone wrong. All depends on the tone and rapport they had to that point.

I’ve had servers make some pretty edgy jokes for disney which I appreciate but someone else could be offended.

Not to say that’s what happened in this case. It could have been straight up rudeness in which case they need to learn to keep it under control.

Thanks for the responses.

While both my wife and I worked in restaurants for years back when we were younger, I surely would not over tip a joke gone wrong as someone suggested above. He was not being “sassy” but of course this is only one side and that is never a way to make a judgement against or for. There is always multiple thoughts/sides in any issue.

For the record, wife wasn’t snippy until the waiter kept pushing which didn’t feel like actual concern and more like pushing buttons. However, you never know what another person is thinking. Only how you perceive it.

I was only asking if someone knew the email, but this post may have come off differently and not what I was intending, I apologize if that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter