• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know of any good parking lot for the San Diego port? The ones nearby are booked out

Mommytofourkids

Mouseketeer
We have our cruise in December leaving from San Diego. I saw online that the parking across the street with Wyndham and the Bric parking lots are booked out already. Does anyone know of any other parking lots that are safe and that you recommend? Thank you in advance!

I’m using Aladdin parking for my December cruise. It’s 1 mile from the port. I usually park at the Wyndham across the street but like you said it’s already sold out.

I haven’t used it for cruising but we typically park at Aladdin to go to the airport. They have a shuttle and you can get a coupon on their site.

Thanks! Have you used them before?
This will be my first time. I read that they’ve tried to charge some people (while leaving) the total of all nights parking even if you’ve pre-paid for the first night. I’ve read some people had to show that they’ve already pre-paid the first night. Their system should already reflect this but what I’ve read of some complaints this is not the case. I’ll definitely have my pre-paid email handy.

I slept on the 'good' lots as well and had to book Aladdin. I haven't used them before but I live in San Diego and know plenty of people who have used them for airport parking without issue.

Manchester Grand Hyatt has long term parking via Airport Parking Connection. It’s only a mile away from the port. Keep in mind you’ll need to take an Uber or Lyft to/from the cruise terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter