does anyone have a DISign for airline tickets?

Hi Telynn, I would love for my Grandkids to have these, they are too cute! Our info: 6/9-16/09, leave from KC, staying Pop Century, flying Southwest,1) princess(jessbestRiana) Molly 2)minnie-were on our way-Maura, 3)Micky-were on our way-Mason. Name Badges: Cars- steve McQueen- WDW Mason, Ariel-Molly, Minnie-Maura, Tink-Grammie, Laynard like nancyjo1988thanCars replace name Mason, June9-16 2009 Pop Century. Thanks so much for your help with the Magic. TinkForever

Telynn:

I love the tickets. Could you prepare 4 WDW Mickey Were On Our Way Tickets:

Here are the people: Mommy, Daddy, Jack, and Alex
Destination: Walt Disney World
Home Base: Shades of Green
Magic Begins: 7:00 A.M., Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks in advance.

Telynn: I love your designs but wish I would have found them earlier. I am leaving on the Wonder on Thursday celebrating my son's 3rd birthday and would love to display a few of your birthday graphics. Would you be able to make them:

Birthday Goofy: #3 w/It's My Birthday!
Cruise Birthday Nov: Celebrating My Birthday Disney Style
Mickey Gang 60th: Celebrating Tyler's 3rd Birthday

If you have time, I'd greatly appreciate it!!! :banana:

Hi! I am brand, BRAND new to these boards. Heck, I don't even know if I'm posting this right! But I am so curious to know if you are still making the airline/boarding pass tickets? They are FABULOUS! I would love to have two designed for my kids and our upcoming trip to DISNEYLAND this summer. I'd want a Minnie one for Molly and a Mickey one for Grayson. Our travel dates will be June 22-27, 2009. We'll be staying at the Howard Johnson.

If you can, thanks in advance! :)

These are so nice. Can I bother you to do some for me and my kids please. We Fly out on April 18 and we are staying at the Pop Century Resort. My daughter likes Tinker Bell or Minnie Mouse and my son likes Mickey Mouse. Any character for me is fine. And how do I print them out. Do I have to save them to a folder or something. My daughter name is Aaliyah and my son name is Jaleel. My name is Kenyetta. Thanks
Hi Kenyetta!

I was just about to make these for you when I noticed that you don't have an end date. Did you want the section "save the dates" to only include the start date? Let me know so I can complete these for you!

As for printing them out, when I post the image you'll need to click on the image; a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image. (Remember where you save the images!.) You can either open the image with a scrapbook or photo image program, or insert the image as a picture in MS Word.

Hi Telynn, I would love for my Grandkids to have these, they are too cute! Our info: 6/9-16/09, leave from KC, staying Pop Century, flying Southwest,1) princess(jessbestRiana) Molly 2)minnie-were on our way-Maura, 3)Micky-were on our way-Mason. Name Badges: Cars- steve McQueen- WDW Mason, Ariel-Molly, Minnie-Maura, Tink-Grammie, Laynard like nancyjo1988thanCars replace name Mason, June9-16 2009 Pop Century. Thanks so much for your help with the Magic. TinkForever
I'm a bit confused on your request....let me see if I have this correct:

Dates: June 9-16, 2009
Hotel: Pop Century
1. Princess Ticket: Molly
2. Minnie (we're on our way): Maura
3. Mickey (we're on our way): Mason

Seperately (I'll PM them to you as to not highjack this thread) you would like the following name badges:
1. Lightning McQueen - Mason
2. Ariel - Molly
3. Minnie - Maura
4. Tink - Grammie

Lastly (also will PM to you) only one Lanyard ID for Mason - the Lightning McQueen

I hope I got these right:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Hi! I am brand, BRAND new to these boards. Heck, I don't even know if I'm posting this right! But I am so curious to know if you are still making the airline/boarding pass tickets? They are FABULOUS! I would love to have two designed for my kids and our upcoming trip to DISNEYLAND this summer. I'd want a Minnie one for Molly and a Mickey one for Grayson. Our travel dates will be June 22-27, 2009. We'll be staying at the Howard Johnson.

Almost right....You've made a request on the section for tickets. I do not have these as tickets, but I do have them as buttons on another thread. Are the buttons what you wanted? Let me know ASAP so I can try to complete them for you by tomorrow (Not sure I can on such short notice...)

Telynn:

I love the tickets. Could you prepare 4 WDW Mickey Were On Our Way Tickets:

Here are the people: Mommy, Daddy, Jack, and Alex
Destination: Walt Disney World
Home Base: Shades of Green
Magic Begins: 7:00 A.M., Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks in advance.
I was just getting ready to make your tickets as well, and noticed that there is no end date for your trip. Did you want the "Save the Dates" to include the end date? Let me know so I can complete your request.

You did make the request right and I am still making these! I had made the bases for Disneyland (I grew up near there so it's dear to my heart!) but had next to no requests for the park!

Here are your DISNEYLAND tickets:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click on the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Sorry - the end date is March 22, 2009.
No apologies necessary! I just wanted to make sure they were as complete as possible! Here you go:

Hi Telynn!

I just came across this thread, and I am in love with this idea!! Could I please request a boarding pass disign for my daughter? I'd like the princess disign--the one that has the name McKenna on your shared page (with the glass slipper under the name).

Name: Logan
Dates: June 5-13, 2009

I think this is all the info. you need, but if not, please let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!!

Kendall

I hope I got these right:

Telynn:cutie: Thanks sooo much for these! They are great! You got them just right! You did a fantastic job on the badges,ID, and boarding passes. I greatly appreciate your sharing these with me! TinkForever

Telynn, you are amazing! Thank you so very, very much! My kids will love their tickets as much as I already do. What a special person you are to be so generous...in such a timely manner no less! Thank you!

Hi Telynn!

I just came across this thread, and I am in love with this idea!! Could I please request a boarding pass disign for my daughter? I'd like the princess disign--the one that has the name McKenna on your shared page (with the glass slipper under the name).

Name: Logan
Dates: June 5-13, 2009

I think this is all the info. you need, but if not, please let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!!

Kendall
Here is your request:

Here is your request:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the quick reply and the awesome boarding passes! We're surprising my DD on her birthday at the end of April, and she is going to be sooo excited!

Your work is beautiful! Would you mind put a couple together for my kids?

Mickey for Samuel and a princess one for Grace

April 5- 11
Port Orleans

This will be perfect for our scavenger hunt to tell the kids!
THanks!

Telynn, these are wonderful! I admit I have't looked at the whole thread but did take a peak at your 4shared.

Is there anyway you could do something for us involving taking the train & saying something along the lines of "Going Back as a Family"? We will be checking into POP Century on 12/26 and checking out on the 2nd. Planning to spend New Year's Eve in the MK. I didn't see anything Goofy so Mickey would be great. For "Mom" "Dad" and "Andrew".

THANK YOU very much!

Telynn,
I went to your shared files to see if I could use those and adjust them to fit my trip but I couldn't seem to figure out how to do that. When I save one of your shared files can I make changes to it or are you the only one who can do that? I would love to use the amazing tickets you made to surprise my family with our trip.

If you could let me know that would be great,
Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter