Does anyone else here watch Bluey?

jimmymc

Professional Adventurer!
I just have to say that even as an adult with no children, Bluey just hits the mark as a short, wholesome TV show. I don't think I'm alone with this, but I'd love to hear from anyone who also watches the show, whether with their kids or not.

My 18 month old granddaughter goes between Paw Patrol and Bluey. I have watched every episode of the 9 seasons of Paw Patrol and am really done with it. Bluey on the other hand is a short 15 minute enjoyable watch that actually has a learning lesson integrated in it. I much prefer over PP.

We don’t watch unless grandkids are around, but DH loves the one where the dad is ill with a cat in his stomach.

I'm in the minority, I hate that show. My youngest watched it for about a year during Covid. I am so glad to be passed it.

I'm right there with you. My friends' kids were into it for a while, and I noticed a marked increase in them trying to order grownups around.

I have seen a few episodes of Bluey and it was kind of cute, but I don’t actively seek it out. I can only watch when I’m traveling since I get my tv at home via an antenna.

My kids watched it occasionally. I think it’s pretty cute most of the time. I dislike when the parents are trying to do something and they give into the kids to do whatever the kids want to do.
I love that the episodes are short. It makes it easy when I say they can watch one episode before they need to do something else.

when my oldest comes over to visit we will watch a handful of episodes at a time. it's got some great laughs and i enjoy that the father in it is shown as a capable, loving and engaged parent. my oldest turns 29 this week and LOVES the show to the extent that when i found a bluey backpack pack set i knew it would be an ideal birthday gift::yes:: i also just yesterday ordered a personalized christmas ornament of bluey and bingo playing 'grannies'.

My son watched it briefly but now he's too cool. :crazy: Hubby and I LOVE Bluey though and think it's an amazing show. I wish my son would watch but it's just not his thing.

Grannies is my favorite episode!

I am an adult with no kids and I watch Bluey all the time! I usually flip around the tv stations before I go to bed, and it is just relaxing to watch.

DS28 says that Bluey looks like a kids' show on the surface, but actually has deeper themes that only adults would understand. DS has autism and loves to read various theories and analyses of a variety of things, including TV shows. He also watches for himself to determine if he agrees with the opinions he's read, or if he's going to form his own. Bluey is one of the shows he finds most interesting.

My 17 year old loves it and I join in when I'm home. A great show.

ETA: There are MANY languages available and I recommend watching it in a foreign language if you are studying it or going on vacation to another country.

Last edited:
We love Bluey! Best kids’ show my DS has ever watched. DS is always around when it’s on, but sometimes I’m the only one paying attention! But DS also repeats a lot of the cute & funny one liners of the show!

Bluey is one of my favorite shows, and my son loves it, too. "Sleepytime" is possibly my favorite episode of TV, period. I always sob.

The episodes with Muffin are always hilarious. When my son gets super hyper at night, we say he's becoming Muffin. We quote "The Sleepover" all the time. "COCONUTS HAVE WATER IN THEM!"

I love the new episode, "Granny Mobile." Muffin finally go to do something good. :D

My son's latest favorite episode is "Pass the Parcel."

Yup, I love Bluey! My favorite episode is Fairytale.

I'd love to be able to watch the original Australian version. Apparently the US version has been sanitized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter