Does anybody think they'll actually lower the rates?

PookaJean

Mouseketeer
With this new Best Rate program....do you think they'll lower their rates or is this discount it?

If they have alot of empty rooms they may lower them but it looks like occupancy is up, so I doubt it. I can't imagine that they will release rates lower than the discounts that are already out.

I agree. I think only if they can't reach their target occupancy will they offer lower rates. They may offer some PIN rates to individuals at a lower rate, but not open to the public rates any lower. I'm sure not counting on it.

Also with occupancy up the discounts you see now will slowly dissapear and become less and less. Why continue to offer large discounts if the rooms are filling up anyhow I would expect that the discounts lets say currently at 30% will slowly decrease till they are around say 10%.

I highly doubt it either. I think that is what you will get. its pretty much a no brainer-if disney can get you at this rate why would they lower it?

Right now I have POP at $59 a night.Nov 30-Dec4. Rack rate is $77. I don't know if it will go any lower but the $59 is a great rate. And I didn't have to watch the boards every minute or call to see if AP rates are out.
Only time will tell on how things are going.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter