Doctor Who

Andrew DEREK UK

DIS Veteran
Ok the news

Its back on 5th April, one of my original posts, on the torchwood thread been back and forth but its confirmed then now.

Also this Saturday at 7pm, they will show the Cinema trailer on BBC1 for the first time.

We know:-

Ood,Sontarans!, Davros, Daleks at the end of the series, Rose, Sarah Jane, Captain Jack,

Stories at Pompeii, with Agatha Cristie, silence in the library, Planet of the ood, a Doctor less episode, with Rose and Martha trying to find the Doc, and Martha now works for Unit and is Earth based.

4.1 Partners in crime
4.2 The Fires Of Pompeii
4.3 Planet Of The Ood
4.4 The Sontaran Stratagem/Martha/Unit
4.5: The Poison Sky
4.7 The Unicorn And The Wasp
Dw 4.8 & 4.9 Silince in the library, set in a library, so might be scary.. Steve Moffat writer, books on peoples futures, including Rose.
4.9: River's Run
4.10 Midnight

Then 11/12/13, Guess who?

Episode 11 is the Doctor ''where' episode, or as some people say Doctor Lite. Where Rose/Donna/Martha try to find who has taken the Doctor,

Doctor Who – Partners In Crime Ep 1/13
Unplaced
Day and time to be confirmed BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/wk15/unplaced.shtml#unplaced_drwho

(David Tennant) againDonna Noble is determined to find the Doctor again – even if it means braving the villainous Miss Foster and her hordes of sinister Adipose, as Russell T Davies's Bafta Award-winning time-travelling drama returns for a fourth series. But when the alien threat escalates out of control, can Donna find her Time Lord before the march of the Adipose begins?

David Tennant plays the Doctor and Catherine Tate plays his new companion, the runaway bride Donna Noble. Sarah Lancashire guest stars as Miss Foster.

Yay!! 5th April :thumbsup2 my DD will be very happy ~ she has been waiting impatiently for it to return. :yay:

Next weekend will be great, on Friday 4th, Torchwood end with Captains Jack and John, having a fight, like The Doctor and the Master, then on Johnathan Ross ,David Tenant and Catherine Tate are on, then

5th April Doctor Who is back, currently scheduled for about 6.20pm, note the early start, but might move.

Also next week at 8pm, on BBC3, the three DW Christmas Specials will been shown.

BBC confirm.

Series Four premiere details confirmed.

We're delighted to officially announce that Series Four of Doctor Who will commence with Partners In Crime at 6.20pm on Saturday 05 April 2008, BBC One.

Tell all your friends, cancel any prior engagements and settle down for what promises to be the most spectacular series of Doctor Who yet!

As always, Doctor Who Confidential will be going behind-the-scenes with the cast and crew, starting at 7.05pm on BBC Three.

As always, we'll be supporting the show with extensive online coverage, both in the run up to and immediately after each episode.

Next Tuesday I am off to the new DW Exhibtion at Earls court, hopfully might get some insight to the new series and some photos.

Ok the news

We know:-

Ood,Sontarans!, Davros, Daleks at the end of the series, Rose, Sarah Jane, Captain Jack,

Stories at Pompeii, with Agatha Cristie, silence in the library, Planet of the ood, a Doctor less episode, with Rose and Martha trying to find the Doc, and Martha now works for Unit and is Earth based.

4.1 Partners in crime
4.2 The Fires Of Pompeii
4.3 Planet Of The Ood
Dw 4.8 & 4.9 Silince in the library, set in a library, so might be scary.. Steve Moffat writer, books on peoples futures, including Rose.
4.10 Midnight

Then 11/12/13, Guess who?

Episode 11 is the Doctor ''where' episode, or as some people say Doctor Lite. Where Rose/Donna/Martha try to find who has taken the Doctor,
Updated
rember rember the 5th of april
Paulh
:thumbsup2 6.20pm

UPDATED LIST

4.1 Partners in crime
4.2 The Fires Of Pompeii
4.3 Planet Of The Ood
4.6 The Doctors daughter, staring Georgia Moffett, Peter Davidsons daughter.
Dw 4.8 & 4.9 Silince in the library/River's run: set in a library, so might be scary.. Steve Moffat writer, books on peoples futures, including Rose.
4.10 Midnight
4.11 Turn Left No Doctor, Rose helps Donna
4.12 TBA Dalek's Davros.
4.13 Journeys End

Some pictures for you, you might know from Doctor Who.

dwlog.jpg

FACE OF BOE

ADP1.jpg

SLIVEEN and it does make that noise.

ADP2.jpg

SYCORAX

ADP3.jpg

THE OOD

ADP4.jpg

ADP5.jpg

CLOCKWORK DRIOD

ADP6.jpg

CYBERMAN

ADP7.jpg

DALEK

ADP8.jpg

ADP9.jpg

HOST -VOYAGE OF THE DAMMED

ADP11.jpg

Will the master be back? I was so excited when he made his appearance in the last series. I had forgotten all about him.. My DS didn't understand why I was so excited! Bless him. I love Doctor Who, and sometimes it is so scary. I took me a while to work out that all the episodes are inter-linked, and the plot with the face of Bo was great.

I caught a bit of brekfast TV this morning with a white blobby thing coming out of someone's tummy. What is this?

Brilliant Pictures Emperor. :)

..They are of you right? ;)
To the left and lucky I do not fart!
Will the master be back? I was so excited when he made his appearance in the last series. I had forgotten all about him.. My DS didn't understand why I was so excited! Bless him. I love Doctor Who, and sometimes it is so scary. I took me a while to work out that all the episodes are inter-linked, and the plot with the face of Bo was great.

I caught a bit of breakfast TV this morning with a white blobby thing coming out of someone's tummy. What is this?

As Far as I am aware there is no Master in this series, The little blobby things are people fat after taking a 'pill' and are called the 'ADIPOSE' and are very cute indeed.

Story 'arch' before were BAD WOLF TORCHWOOD YOU ARE NOT ALONE, this one is......

DONNA NOBLE She is the story Arch

and

DAVROS is back for a big Dalek battle at the end of the series which sees a lot of the Doctors Friends come back to help.

PS

Dont miss it

6.20pm BBC1 Saturday
Then
Sunday at 8pm BBC3 and Friday at 8.30pm BBC3.

OK

Back today at 6.20pm, looks very good saw bits on Jonnathan Ross last night with DT & CT, also BBC breakfast is showing bits from the Exhibition for Doctor Who at Earls court this morning, I saw that on Tuesday.

Previously titled, 'Rivers Run', Episode 9 has been renamed to: 'Forest of the Dead'.

UPDATED LIST

4.1 Partners in crime
4.2 The Fires Of Pompeii
4.3 Planet Of The Ood
4.6 The Doctors daughter, staring Georgia Moffett, Peter Davidsons daughter.
Dw 4.8 & 4.9 Silince in the library/River's run: set in a library, so might be scary.. Steve Moffat writer, books on peoples futures, including Rose.
4.9: 'Forest of the Dead'.

4.10 Midnight
4.11 Turn Left No Doctor, Rose helps Donna
4.12 TBA Dalek's Davros.
4.13 Journeys End

Well whata snonker of an episode just when you think you know everything thats going to happen in it, a dirty great ET spaceship comes along great FX, and then................................Rose!

One word

CUTE!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter