Do your dancin' here!

Don't feel bad I still have 50 days to go

Excited about to be going but not looking forward to the 13 hour drive

Look below!!!

5BEDDD1F-43B2-472C-8515-BBDBCF273A9D-144-0000000A314E2471.jpg

Day after tomorrow!
PBH, four day Park-to-Park tickets, meal plan, Super Shuttle. All planning done, starting to pack. Two cameras and 16GB of storage.
Gonna have a good time.

36 days until our 13 hour drive

Kinda nervous since its my first time driving that far and hope my tomtom navigation works

:cheer2: We are leaving in 15 hours :cheer2:

Granted, we have a 12 hour drive, but we will be checking in at RPR at 7:00 am on Sunday!:cool1:

36 days until our 13 hour drive

Kinda nervous since its my first time driving that far and hope my tomtom navigation works

Our TomTom has consistently been the most accurate of any other GPS we have used or compared with others traveling with us. Just make sure that you have the most recent updates and you will be good to go!

BTW, the real time traffic updates are great when passing through those big city traffic snarls.

Our TomTom has consistently been the most accurate of any other GPS we have used or compared with others traveling with us. Just make sure that you have the most recent updates and you will be good to go!

BTW, the real time traffic updates are great when passing through those big city traffic snarls.

Don't worry! We drove to tampa in march from Chicago, and it was super easy to navigate. Everything is marked so well!

Just booked our trip so a long 138 days for us:cool1:

We usually drive but got such a good deal on Southwest it was almost cheaper to fly than get the car ready for the 450 mile trip. It's an easy drive till you get in Orlando, just remember to go towards Tampa rather than downtown Orlando when you get off at the Universal exit. I speak from experience...:rolleyes:

Thanks that good to know and I have free lifetime map updates and thanks for the real time traffic updates cause I seen that on the screen and wondered how good that works

Thanks that good to know and I have free lifetime map updates and thanks for the real time traffic updates cause I seen that on the screen and wondered how good that works

Just wanted to add that we downloaded the GPS files with custom POI's from mousesavers and it has worked fantastic for us!

Oh and by the way, three weeks from today we will be on our way to the airport :cool1:

Just printed out our boarding passes. Bags are packed, our house sitter has been briefed on what to do (complete with pasture tour to know which cows are due really soon) and two big round bales of hay been set out!

Also, the Vodka has been installed into the "TSA Approved 3 Ounce Containers" for our libations until the Walgreens can sell on Monday.

NOTE* this issue has touched off quite a discussion over on the Transportation board. Smirk....

20 days until our long 13 hour drive to the RPR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter