Do you wear socks with your Uggs? Heres a laugh.

Do you wear socks with Uggs?

• Total voters
i was told many years ago by a sales person when UGGS first come out they were actually made for surfers in Australia. Hence the whole barefoot thing. And that they are actually not meant for wet, snowy weather. She had many damage claims but these are not really winter boots. Now this was almost 20 yrs ago. I know many low wear them for winter. So I would think they changed the shoes to last in snow.
Yes they have a version for waterproof that looks the same as other versions but meant for more winter weather. I'm not into Uggs but other brands do this too with various weatherproof technologies.

Obviously just spraying a waterproof barrier on suade won't do much for the undersole aspect so if one was going to wear them in the winter on days of snow and whatnot you'd probably want to buy a version that it meant for that.

I wear socks with mine. I don't like the feeling of wearing slippers when I'm out and about.

Did you also pack winter clothing? On every flight there is someone wearing shorts back to the cold from the tropics, I figure they just are seeking attention. I figure you were doing the same by wearing boots to a tropical climate. It’s not that hard to figure out how to dress for ones destination. If the story is even true.
Really attention seeking? With leaving really early and trying to get the kids going we were running late. All I was thinking about was that it was 20 degrees out and I didn't want my feet to freeze so I put on a pair of Uggs as we were rushing out the door. So I wore a pair of tall Uggs with the bows, a pair of shorter legging, a tank top and a fuzzy north face fleece jacket on top. So I would not say that it was liking I was wearing antarctic winter gear. With the jacket off, if it wasn't for the Uggs it would have been fine summer outfit.

Yes they have a version for waterproof that looks the same as other versions but meant for more winter weather. I'm not into Uggs but other brands do this too with various weatherproof technologies.

Obviously just spraying a waterproof barrier on suade won't do much for the undersole aspect so if one was going to wear them in the winter on days of snow and whatnot you'd probably want to buy a version that it meant for that.
I don't know I have always treated my Uggs and wear them in the snow and have no problems with my feet getting wet even walking on slushy sidewalks. I would not step in a puddle with them but treated Uggs work much better in the snow than most people think. The new Uggs even come pretreated and I can wear them while sledding with the girls and they keep all of our feet warm and dry.

I don't understand the concept of going barefoot in shoes (sandals and flip flops being the lone exception). If I could get away with wearing socks in pumps I would do it.
Everyone is different. I have never been a fan of socks I do wear them with all my boot and shoes besides Uggs and sandals. Socks are just not comfy for me the only kinds I don't mind are fuzzy socks. I love my Uggs because of the fur inside I can wear them without socks and not get blisters from rubbing and they won't smell, the fur also feel really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter