Do you tip at the...

I am not sure. You have a very good question.

Good question...and I'm not 100% on this...but my gut tells me that since it's a service...I probly would plan on it :)

I don't think we tipped at the Sandcastle.:o I can't really remember. Gosh at $8 per kid, per hour it was already a hefty amount but I hope we didn't do the wrong thing. :confused: :o

I tried to tip at the Neverland Club and was told that they couldn't accept it. When we were at AKL the CMs were so wonderful at Simba's Cub House (it is a more intimate enviornment) that I offered a tip and it was accepted with a big smile and thank you.:D

At Camp Dolphin as you are picking up your child(ren), you have to sign a form, and on that form is an itemization of all the charges. There is a place for you to add a tip, if you desire. We did because we felt like it was the right thing to do. I'm sure the hotel gets most of the fee they are charging.

At Neverland Club they would not take a tip. She even said "are you crazy you just spent $80 for four hours of care for kids that didn't make a peep!" Perhaps it differs from place to place, but I think the $10 per child per hour is already steep.

I have two kids and have used the Never land club, and never have tipped. At 10/hour I have never even thought about it. I consider the price enough for babysitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter