Do you think this sharing scenario will be ok?

puddleduck

DIS Veteran
We are going in Nov. as a big party of 13 all of us on the dining plan except for my niece who will not yet be 2 when we go. My three boys will be 6 and under and just will not eat 3 kids meals worth of food at each meal. Because most of the places we will be going to offer kids apps and they will get desserts, I thought that I could buy a meal for each of my 2 oldest and my youngest ds and my dn could split a meal using the boy's credits. Surely this will be allowed?

puddleduck said:
We are going in Nov. as a big party of 13 all of us on the dining plan except for my niece who will not yet be 2 when we go. My three boys will be 6 and under and just will not eat 3 kids meals worth of food at each meal. Because most of the places we will be going to offer kids apps and they will get desserts, I thought that I could buy a meal for each of my 2 oldest and my youngest ds and my dn could split a meal using the boy's credits. Surely this will be allowed?

Yes it will be fine. Underage children are allowed to share off of families plates. At buffets they eat for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter