Do you think my kids will get bored

DL4my2kids

Mouseketeer
if we spend 2 days in Legoland?

My kids are 6 and 3. I know you don't know them so this may not be an easy one to answer but having been to Legoland do you think 2 days would be okay or a bit much. Something tells me they won't be interested in Seaworld or the Zoo. We have a six flag discovery kingdom here local and they could care less about the shows. (Although I know Seaworld is much better)

Thanks,

We go two days each summer and my son is almost 11. Tho only going once this year. Thanks again to Amy.
He was 4 first time we went to Sea World and he loved every second of it. So much that we've been back each summer and spend 4-5 days there.

I think there's lots for young kids to do. There's the water play area--2 or 3 in fact. They can build with Legos. There's an activity area for younger kids. They should enjoy the shows. A big climbing structure should hold their attention for some time. Two days allows time to enjoy things without rushing from one ride or attraction to another.

Hope this reply isn't too late. My husband and I took our two daughters ages 5 and 7 to Legoland for the first time this past June. We really enjoyed it and I wish we had one more day. We spent a lot of time playing in the water areas which consumed a big chunk of our time. It was actually a cool cloudy day, too, so if it had been warmer it would have been really hard to get them out of there! Make sure you bring swim suits, my kids wore theirs underneath. I think our favorite ride was Splash Battle, we just had a blast trying to squirt people with water and getting squirted by them! It was funny cause I thought the ride looked kind of lame, but after riding it I changed my tune! They have a playground area/climbing structure that another poster mentioned that my kids loved, another thing that took up some time. I could barley get them out of there. One thing about Legoland is the shorter hours. If it had been open later we could have done more and maybe wouldn't feel the need a second day. It's a good idea to get there right at opening, esp. if you only have one day to spend there.

You know, you might want to rethink the zoo part. Every normal, bright child that I have ever known has loved seeing animals.

Legoland rocks!! After spending three days at Sea World, we only spent one day there in April 2005 and wished we had more time! Our next trip in March 2008 will be two days @ Legoland and two days @ Sea World.

At the time we went, our kids were 3 and 5. There is SOOO much for kids that age to do! Apart from the rides for kids their age, even just running around at the various playgrounds & water areas took a couple of hours or more. My son (3 at the time) absolutely LOVED the dinosaur dig.

And I have to say, they do a remarkable job at offering healthy food choices. We really missed Legoland's food once we took the kids to Disneyland in Sept 2006!

And, Sea World was a HUGE hit. Huge. The kids *still* yell "SHAMUUUU!" when seeing any form of whale, LOL! Don't skip Sea World, it's an amazing experience for children (especially at that age!). We have so many shots of the kids with looks of sheer wonderment on their faces while watching shows, etc. They loved seeing all of the animals up close, especially the penguins and dolphins :-) In our family, it's practically a sacrilege to visit San Diego and actually SKIP SEA WORLD!!

We loved Legoland so much, that we plan to do it at least 2 more times before going back to Disneyland (our upcoming trip to DL in Sept will be the last one until 2009). And next time, we will spend two full days in Legoland ... especially now that they have enlarged it since the last time we were there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter