Do you pool hop?

How often do you pool hop?

• Almost every trip

• Sometimes

• Seldom

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
We do not have the time or desire to pool hop. When we are not at the parks, we enjoy all that the resort we are staying at have to offer.

Die, old thread, die.

If you really want a thread to die, you must resist the urge to say so!!! :teeth:

Every reply bumps the thread to the very top of page 1 - which I think you already know. ;)

my vote is the same - seldom - that say - with BLT now opened can see myself and guests pool hopping to Polyn, or GF a few times.

I lost where I saw it but..is SSR disallowing pool hopping or is it a rumor? I thought BCV was the only resort that didn't allow at this point.

HMMMMM... if they are thinking of blocking it, it must be good! maybe I should go check out their pool when we go to OUR NEW HOME RESORT, OKW, in may!!!
:rotfl:

ps.could someone direct me to how to put an okw logo on my sigature?
true technophobe *sigh*

No. I enjoy visiting the other resorts for meals and their theming as well but have never used their pools.

We PH every visit and usually to multiple pools in one day. We have started at the Cont., moved on to the Poly, then to GF (which is really lame) and then finish the day at WL. Now this is a whole day of entertainment for our family. Works great to ride the monorail. Eat lunch at the Poly and dinner at WL. We have been to every pool except All Stars. For us, we just don't spend that much time in the parks after 10 years. A 10 day vacation puts us in the parks 3 days, both water parks once and a the rest is around some pool. But that's what make DVC so great, we can do what WE want and others can do what they want.

Although I am really bummed about our trip this year. Spring Break is always the first week of April and of course this happens to be the week after Easter too. We will not be able to pool hop. Luckily my DB and DSIL will be at Boardwalk and I believe they can have us come swim. We will definitely be taking them up on it.

I lost where I saw it but..is SSR disallowing pool hopping or is it a rumor? I thought BCV was the only resort that didn't allow at this point.

HMMMMM... if they are thinking of blocking it, it must be good! maybe I should go check out their pool when we go to OUR NEW HOME RESORT, OKW, in may!!!
:rotfl:

ps.could someone direct me to how to put an okw logo on my sigature?
true technophobe *sigh*

The other places you cannot pool hop are AKV and BLT and I assume not the Contemporary pool since BLT is connected to that hotel now.

There are pools and water parks at Disney??? :eek:

:rotfl2:

We never go swimming and pool hopping just seems to be a lot of trouble. However. I would mind not being able to resort hop.

We never do, because we use the pool as "down time." Traveling to another resort to swim and coming back wet doesn't sound fun. We don't even use the pool at our resort every trip.

never..it sounds like it would take me way too much time

Wow, this is an old thread. Things have changed for us. My original vote of "Never" would now be "Almost every trip." We do enjoy the invitation to Pool Hop.

we're far too lazy to expend the effort to pool hop...we're of the stay where you want to swim frame of mind:)

Hmmm....so you can no longer pool hop to SSR?

Is there a list somewhere of pools you can hop to? I went on dvcmember.com but couldn't find that in the benefits guide or when I did a search.

What are the rules behind pool hopping - is it you have to be staying at a DVC resort and a DVC member correct?

I voted never. My daughter and I keep talking about pool hopping just because we can. But we never seem to find the time. Last fall my husband and I stayed at Bay Lake and did visit the Contemporary pool one day. So if that counts, I guess I have pool hopped once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter