Do you miss dressing your avatar?

Before VMK announced their closing, I had in mind a dress up VMK sort of game which would allow you to dress up a character and name them without actually playing VMK. I still have some of the files, but I gave up on the idea, and now I can't complete it since I can't get anymore screenshots.

flyleaf.gif

otep.gif

otepot3p.gif

Lol.

Before VMK announced their closing, I had in mind a dress up VMK sort of game which would allow you to dress up a character and name them without actually playing VMK. I still have some of the files, but I gave up on the idea, and now I can't complete it since I can't get anymore screenshots.

I took a lot of screenshots of my character, as I wanted to feel as though I was dressing her .. sadly I just ran out of time ...

Thanks to everyone for posting your Meez, it's so fun to see how we all create something different :)

How do you save them to PhotoBucket?

Ev

When you are saving your Meez it will ask you if you want to save it to photobucket .. at least it did for me. You do have to make sure you have no pop-up blockers on. It will then take you to your photobucket account, you put in your password, then it uploads.

Here is my mee. I decided it would be only appropriate to have me petting a cat. I mean my title is ihavewaycutecats! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter